Waghorn and Tavernier in "Bad Books"

RDFM

Cwoodloyal on FF says this -

"Heard Waghorn and Tav were meant to be in the shit for going out on piss on Saturday night with Lovenkrands. MW after game asked for a reaction from players and a lot of them went and done another training sesh and they ignored and went out. He's not meant to be happy"

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Cwoodloyal on FF says this -

"Heard Waghorn and Tav were meant to be in the shit for going out on piss on Saturday night with Lovenkrands. MW after game asked for a reaction from players and a lot of them went and done another training sesh and they ignored and went out. He's not meant to be happy"

Well that's Tav and Waggy finished.I might hold on though until it's been confirmed by Kenny Miller's neighbour.

If Cwood knew what was good for the club he'd keep his mouth shut. Let stuff like this be dealt with internally, don't air the clubs dirty laundry. 

Players need to be held accountable for their actions and sounds like they need to in this case but why is Cwood stirring the pot? 

Well if he has posted I would say it is true most of his info is spot on. They were definitely out as one of them posted a pic with Lovenkrands. Mr Warburton will discipline them properly and though he comes across great I would not want to cross him when angry.

13 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Well that's Tav and Waggy finished.I might hold on though until it's been confirmed by Kenny Miller's neighbour.

Seriously that patter is older than Clint Hill :drugang:

Get them to fuck, obviously they don't want to play for us.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Seriously that patter is older than Clint Hill :drugang:

Get them to fuck, obviously they don't want to play for us.

Yep should have been fucked off weeks ago ( according to some,not sure if KMs neighbour was one of them or not)

19 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

If Cwood knew what was good for the club he'd keep his mouth shut. Let stuff like this be dealt with internally, don't air the clubs dirty laundry. 

Players need to be held accountable for their actions and sounds like they need to in this case but why is Cwood stirring the pot? 

I don't know we moan about not knowing stuff we can't also moan about finding stuff out.

Footballers are human and break the rules.

I've a feeling Tav will be found out big time this year in the SPL. 

We all know he can't defend at all but if he can't attack properly like he does again weaker teams then he's fucked because that's the only thing keeping him on the pitch, 

I'm still confused that he got new contract already. 

Love how we get 'get them to fuck' or 'they're just young etc' reactions when the middle ground will hopefully be MW's way. I'm sure if he thinks they don't want to be here or they cannot be trusted, he'll get rid quicker than a Scumtic supporter passing a soap shop. Might even be a case of him putting down a marker for future behaviour of the whole team.

Can see Hodson starting against Hamilton now if this was the case, Hodson is still a decent enough fullback from what I have seen so Tav needs to know there is always someone that can come in and take his place if not performing or skipping out on training, same applies to waghorn

if anything id say its an over reaction from warburton (if he does give them shit)

after being given the run around by burnley, an extra training session will not do any good given the mistakes made against burnley were being made this time last year,

sometimes the team needs a release from the pressure, id have preferred itf the team had a night out between themselves given they will need to work like fuck once the season starts

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

if anything id say its an over reaction from warburton (if he does give them shit)

after being given the run around by burnley, an extra training session will not do any good given the mistakes made against burnley were being made this time last year,

sometimes the team needs a release from the pressure, id have preferred itf the team had a night out between themselves given they will need to work like fuck once the season starts

That is totally wrong. Warburton is asking these players to care about their performances; a night out doesn't project that. We were sloppy at the start of that match, and it wasn't good enough. I like that we have a manager that cares whenever we lose, and that he takes it personally; if he want's the players to do the same, then good on him.