Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

7 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

I would love to buy it but probably won't as I can't be bothered with the aggro, the whole thing is getting beyond the joke now and I'm tired of it. 

However I will be buying my son all three kits over the course of the season regardless of what anyone thinks/says. 

The same as me, not sure if it'll be worth the hassle.

Intersport will have it online at 12.30am tomorrow morning for anyone interested.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The board wouldn't be fighting Ashley if there wasn't something wrong.

Again no one knows what is going on. 

They could at least tell us the alternative to SD and how much money they expect to make, at least we would have something to get behind. 

If the board don't want the fans to buy it and they haven't said one way or another, why are the team wearing it? Funny how some are taking Keech Jackson's word as gospel these days. If the board came out and said "We'd rather fans didn't buy" then a lot would follow that advice imo but anyone that listen's to the inane ramblings from FF needs to give themselves a good shake.

1 minute ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I won't be doing what the Board "tell me". Fuck, we sit about too much letting them get away with shite. They should doing what WE tell THEM. Its us who kept and are keeping the club afloat and paying their fucking wages.

If the deal is as bad as we are all lead to believe (have never actually seen any hard proof one way or the other), they should have Contracts lawyers all over it with a fine tooth comb. If its perfectly legal in every aspect, they should shut the fuck up and get on with it and look at other avenues to raise finance. If its an unfair Contract, King should put his cock on the block and take them to court. Seems to me that we are the pawns here, so fuck that, I'll do as I bloody well please.

It seems like the board are actually trying to use the fans against the retail and hope that we all follow c1872 and ff as sheep and refuse to buy any merchandise.  But the fucking about by the board will only drive fans to buy it more, and like you say if the contracts are actually as bad as they make out, then they should actually grow a set and go in full force against sd and getting them tore up 

If SD are selling strips without the Clubs approval then I'm going to hold off for now. I'm not so shallow that I have to have the newest kit as soon as its released. Yeah, it'd be nice to go out and buy 3 home tops but for now my boys will make do with last seasons tops.

The Club have to sort this out, it's been dragging on for months now and doesn't seem to be anywhere near resolved.

16 minutes ago, smartypants said:

The board shouldn't be fucking about with the strip like this imo. Will only cause aggro between Bears. 

Already happening, if you want to buy the strip you are being told you are not a real Rangers fan.  

1 minute ago, StornowayBlue said:

If SD are selling strips without the Clubs approval then I'm going to hold off for now. I'm not so shallow that I have to have the newest kit as soon as its released. Yeah, it'd be nice to go out and buy 3 home tops but for now my boys will make do with last seasons tops.

The Club have to sort this out, it's been dragging on for months now and doesn't seem to be anywhere near resolved

To me it seems like they board ain't doing anything to actually try sort it out now. It's as if they are sitting back and watchING to see what the fans do

1 minute ago, willygers4life said:

It seems like the board are actually trying to use the fans against the retail and hope that we all follow c1872 and ff as sheep and refuse to buy any merchandise.  But the fucking about by the board will only drive fans to buy it more, and like you say if the contracts are actually as bad as they make out, then they should actually grow a set and go in full force against sd and getting them tore up 

Exactly. Using us to try and get Ashley to blubber and rip up the Contract. 

I also have a problem with the people in the store trying to earn a living getting fucked over. There are a helluva of lot of people shouting the odds who are ignoring some major realities as to how this could or is affecting peoples livelihoods. 

Well I'm a season ticket holder and record sales for tickets this season where has the money gone on signings? Same will happen with kits we need investment and board lining own pockets despite not putting 1 penny into the club and relying on loans. I'm sure some money is better than no money to the club.