Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Don't undermine the clubs position by buying these jerseys.  Buying it will only weaken the clubs position when it comes to renegotiating the retail deal.

This I agree with, but nobody has oltold me the details of the retail deal, so I can't make an informed decision.

FF strikes again...

I find it hard to believe there can be many supporters left who do not know purchases would currently fill the fat cunt's pockets.

I won't be able to help myself being annoyed at the site of anyone adorned with the new strips.

Sadly as we saw with the DU boycott, some folk's self interest ranks way higher than the interests of the club.

But your quite right, i'd certainly pull someone up on it if I saw them wearing it.

I bet there are flocks of fans rushing to buy them tomorrow too without engaging their brains.

the store on matchday proves some just don't care. Pure selfishness.

It is one really sad aspect to supporting such a great club....how f***ing stupid some fellow fans are. But that's inevitable with such a large support.

People really shouldn't need to be told about this...

Ah I was looking forward to buying this for Saturday's game as well. It wouldn't feel right for me to wear it knowing the tops are on sale without the club's permission.

Each to their own though, I understand people will buy them for their kids or whatever regardless. 

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

FF strikes again...

:lol:

Always raging.

As inconvenient as it is - some people just do not give a flying fuck about the politics involved and just want the new Rangers top.

The club should have given people a rough idea anyway when they would be out for release, folk have lost patience and these will fly off the shelves tomorrow.

If you want to back the club financially by a matchday programme.  The club will probably earn more from that than the sale of a jersey.  Surely no one wants the jersey that badly that they would undermine the board and clubs position with regards to the retail deal?  Everyone needs to work towards a common goal.  Sports Direct wont renegotiate this deal is they feel the fans will keep buying jerseys regardless of what the board says or does.

Guest Lloyd72
2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Probably a good chance of getting banned if you mention that you'll be buying a top regardless of a statement from Rangers or not.

I don't really get involved with shit like that I prefer the football side of things, I called some cunt a fenian when he said Forrester was shite(this was after the Dundee game) and I got banned. I joined back up on a different email and called someone who had mod status a cunt and they banned me again. Sensitive wee lassies on that forum imo.

I would love to buy it but probably won't as I can't be bothered with the aggro, the whole thing is getting beyond the joke now and I'm tired of it. 

However I will be buying my son all three kits over the course of the season regardless of what anyone thinks/says. 

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If you want to back the club financially by a matchday programme.  The club will probably earn more from that than the sale of a jersey.  Surely no one wants the jersey that badly that they would undermine the board and clubs position with regards to the retail deal?  Everyone needs to work towards a common goal.  Sports Direct wont renegotiate this deal is they feel the fans will keep buying jerseys regardless of what the board says or does.

What exactly is the deal?