Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

and what did he try to do to us?

Sorry the question should have been what did he not try to do to us.

We are still getting bum fucked over the worst retail deal ever thanks to his placemen.

Renaming ibrox

Tring to steal our crest

And on and on..........

9 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Sorry the question should have been what did he not try to do to us.

We are still getting bum fucked over the worst retail deal ever thanks to his placemen.

Renaming ibrox

Tring to steal our crest

And on and on..........

If King and all the other Rangers men had had bought the club at the time it was for sale, the crooks would never have been near the club.

14 minutes ago, minstral said:

If King and all the other Rangers men had had bought the club at the time it was for sale, the crooks would never have been near the club.

?

Aye and if David Murray hadn't of spent millions he didn't have then we wouldn't of been in that mess. 

20 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

?

Aye and if David Murray hadn't of spent millions he didn't have then we wouldn't of been in that mess. 

Back then our fans only went along to support our club. We had no idea about the money that Murray was spending, but remember that King was by his side and said nothing.

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I'll cut to the chase here, fuck what the board think about buying tops.

Their treatment of the Rangers support at the cup final doesn't make me want to sit up and take notice of what they think.

My wee boy will get every strip and I think I'll get the home one too as it's so smart.

Anyone who calls anyone a scab/Ashley lover for wearing the shirt or buying merchandise from their favourite club deserves a smack in the mouth.

Exactly i would not class any of them Rangers supporters money men nothing more. 

whether the club like the strips being sold or not they should not be with holding the information regarding the sale of them. 

Its poor that we need to find out from different retailers that they are starting to sell them 

2 minutes ago, james_85 said:

whether the club like the strips being sold or not they should not be with holding the information regarding the sale of them. 

Its poor that we need to find out from different retailers that they are starting to sell them 

That's why guys like yourself need to get it out on social media. Get Bears buying and wearing their clubs jersey, and bringing in much needed revenue for the club, despite what the merchandise deals are.

I understand people when they say the retail deal is shite, which it is, but when it comes to buying the strip, why would you not want to give the club money, no matter how little, than not?

Plus it is a shame to see so many kids wearing real, barca, man u kits these days when they are being deprived of the Rangers kit, which this season is one of the smartest kits in years.

If you want to buy it bears, then buy it.

It's a completely personal choice if you buy or don't.

Personally, I won't be buying until I hear the board coming our and stating, very clearly, that they are fully behind the fans buying the strip as we now have a beneficial financial deal.

They may come out & say buy the strip because of contracts etc, but .. and this is purely for me, no purchase until we hear a definitive statement saying its all good.

If you do buy .... well done, as the club does get SOME cash from it and I certainly wouldn't berate anyone for it.

Couldn't care less what people think to be honest, it's the best strip that's came out for a while and I would definitely purchase it. My son has money put aside from his birthday and has been desperate to buy it, i certainly won't be standing in his way. 

Must say you get a good laugh at what they are saying on FF. 

"I can guarantee Ashley has struck a deal with Puma to have kits sent to other retailers and still get a chunk of the sales. I'll never buy another Rangers strip. Will stick to casual wear i.e lion brand as it goes well on a 'grown man'. Any grown man wearing replica football shirts is ridiculous!"

At least he will be wearing something that goes well on a grown man, what a joke!!!

At least the discussion about the tops on here is balanced