****Your official Dundee v Rangers thread****

AlCapone

It was a midfielder Barton's fault so let's not try and shift the blame onto the defence I'm surprised some cunt hasn't tried to blame Kiernan yet.

Dodoo & MOH on at half time please

Foderingham

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Forrester Rossiter Halliday

MOH Dodoo McKay

I think Barton has done alright, he was powderpuff to let them win the corner right enough but other than that him and Rossiter have strolled the game IMO

We can't panic because we conceded a goal, we're still in the lead and looking like increasing it

2-1 up at half time but I feel a bit deflated. Game should have been put to bed. Miller despite his goal has been poor and needs replaced by Dodoo. If he scores the 1 on 1 it's 3-0 and Dundee don't go down the park, get a corner and score to make the game look closer than their play deserves.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

MOH on for Miller and let him run at their defence they can't handle us when we run at them with pace

I think that'll happen, but probably not til nearer the hour mark. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Should have been 3-0 and game over, now going in 2-1, fucksake Kenny.

Sutton is a cock, blaming Wilson for diving in when it was Wallace, also the booking to Wilson was a joke it was Rossiter who made the foul. Halliday off for MOH at half time please.

Halliday's been good. We need Miller off imo, I know he's scored but he's failing to get on the end of the majority of passes directed at him and isn't getting in the box at the right time.

Apart from that thing we call 'defending set pieces' its been a good performance. Miller needed to be more clinical. I'd leave as is until about 10 minutes and then make a triple change. Dodoo, Kranjcar and MOH on and rip the piss right out of them!

We've done really well this half overall, other than one woeful corner. Good number of chances, look quite dangerous, look quite in control. 

Then Barton loses his man at the corner and we lose the ability to attack a cross ball and it's all back in the mixer.

Dundee are shite, so we should still have this game.