English Football

Clemdog

12 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Why are the police so far behind the game when it comes to fans mobilising in the weeks before an event? 

this today and the day we won the league, both had advance warning and neither ever really controlled. 

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t.  The fine line of getting it right.  Too often there is overkill where there is no need and a lack of presence when there is a need.  To be fair United should have had enough security staff to prevent any intrusion into the ground.   

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Why are the police so far behind the game when it comes to fans mobilising in the weeks before an event? 

this today and the day we won the league, both had advance warning and neither ever really controlled. 

Done the right thing with us tbh

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

True many are parasites, but I fucking despise ManU and their cuntish gobshite fans. 

They deserve a takeover by fat uncle Mike and let them experience what real commercial rape feels like. Relegation would be a chuckle. 

@Siam69

:lol:

they flip flops eh?

On 04/05/2021 at 13:01, PM Boab said:

Maurice Ross has been sacked from Notts County for telling one of the players the guys Mum takes it up the arse :lol: *

He claims on the BBC website:

Detailing the remark he made to Boldewijn, Ross said: "The exact words I said were, 'He looks like he's moving like a 40-year-old. What age is he actually? Does he have a doctored African passport?'

So if he dropped the word "African" he probably would have kept his job? Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

He claims on the BBC website:

Detailing the remark he made to Boldewijn, Ross said: "The exact words I said were, 'He looks like he's moving like a 40-year-old. What age is he actually? Does he have a doctored African passport?'

So if he dropped the word "African" he probably would have kept his job? Ridiculous.

Yea, I can understand why that could have been misheard as "your mum takes it up the arse" :lol: