***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, sammy cox said:

Queerhawk that's a new one.Who gave you that one yer maw before she tucks you in at night.Ooops better not say anything like that you will report me for abuse and then I will get another lecture in the morning! anyway time you were off to your bed is it not.Queerhawk original I will give you that about as original as your fucking negative shit you spout on here every fucking day.

Press the ignore button (tu)

Or tie a bin bag over your head (tu) 

5 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Press the ignore button (tu)

Or tie a bin bag over your head (tu) 

No need for the abuse.Might report you and get the BD bogeyman to have a word with you.After all is that not what you threaten people with? Pathetic excuse for a Rangers supporter but then again the amount of negative pish you spout on here makes that questionable!

12 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

No need for the abuse.Might report you and get the BD bogeyman to have a word with you.After all is that not what you threaten people with? Pathetic excuse for a Rangers supporter but then again the amount of negative pish you spout on here makes that questionable!

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, MasterD said:

:lol: 

More originality I like it. Anyway things to do but will be looking out for you and your negative pish that you spout.At least you've predicted a score on Friday wonder how long it will take you to spout your negative pish after the game,in fact even during the game.I would guess not long but you never know it takes all types.

26 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

More originality I like it. Anyway things to do but will be looking out for you and your negative pish that you spout.At least you've predicted a score on Friday wonder how long it will take you to spout your negative pish after the game,in fact even during the game.I would guess not long but you never know it takes all types.

During the game is a bit long, I will probably post "negative pish" when the starting 11 is announced.

Hit the follow button and you can get live updates of my posts to your email address.

Thank you for being my number 1 fan.

5 hours ago, MasterD said:

During the game is a bit long, I will probably post "negative pish" when the starting 11 is announced.

Hit the follow button and you can get live updates of my posts to your email address.

There's a follow button? I know there's not a 'Follow Follow' button, well not on my computer anymore.

7 hours ago, MasterD said:

Oh I've no doubt you won't take long before spouting your pish.Told you before you should try a little positivity you might enjoy it.Then again I doubt it looks like you just one of life's moaning cunts but your not alone on here.Maybe that's why your on here moaning cunts utd.Just a thought.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Big chance to put pressure on the taigs. Need to win it.

Tims are playing the sheep at home as well on Saturday.

Grab 3 points from Killie and hope they draw and despite them having a game in hand it evens the points out at the very least. However we need more goals on the board to increase the goal difference. (GD of 2 for us, GD of 3 for the tims)

Think Garner will start? 

You'd imagine he'll need actual Rangers game time, prior to the Old Firm if he's to start. I'd throw him in on Friday from the start.

Not sure what will happen with Senderos - could you risk throwing him in against Celtic, or is Kiernan more of a risk? Hopefully see...

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Rossiter Barton

Krancjar

Forrester Garner McKay 

Although no doubt Warbs will go with Halliday and Miller again. 

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Garner won't start, the gaffer said as much in his presser. 

Subbed on between 60 and 65 mins it is then. Hopefully we will be at least 2-0 up by then.

I will be putting a wee tenner on him to score anytime/last depending on the odds.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Subbed on between 60 and 65 mins it is then. Hopefully we will be at least 2-0 up by then.

I will be putting a wee tenner on him to score anytime/last depending on the odds.

I'm doing a tenner anytime- but with a real bookies not a taigy friend   :lol:

Controversial but could a midfield and front 3 work with:

Forrester Rossiter Barton

Kranjcar Garner McKay

I don't for one second think Kranjcar is a winger but that would allow him more of a free role to come central and unlock defences whilst Forrester and Tavernier could run beyond to create the width and fulfill the defensive duties which I don't really trust under Kranjcar.

7 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Kranjcar Garner McKay

I don't for one second think Kranjcar is a winger but that would allow him more of a free role to come central and unlock defences whilst Forrester and Tavernier could run beyond to create the width and fulfill the defensive duties which I don't really trust under Kranjcar.

Garner won't start, the Gaffer said as much in his presser ..... (Repeat to fade)

58 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Kranjcar Garner McKay

I actually think that would isolate kranjcar too much