Joeys new pop at the filth

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

Spot on Joey lad! They're fucking awful. Theres no point in saying Joey should do his talking on the pitch, we all knew fine well what we were getting when he signed, I love it and it noises them up to no end.

Aye me too,there's no pleasing some at times.When he does shut the scum up will it be alright if he goes on twitter. ( that's to all you moaning lot )

It amazes me that after last season, when we had Stubbs commenting on us and boasting that they were a better team etc, and Warbs rising above it, everybody was saying how refreshing it was to have a person speaking on our behalf who was such a class act. Yet here we have a guy who's a senior player in the team who's acting as a mouthpiece, doing the exact same thing as Stubbs, and so many people are lapping it up.

12 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Anything that winds them up will do for me, keep up the good work joey:dioufcheer:

To be honest, i think he`s just becoming embarrassing, now. Dont forget when we beat them last they were all over the place with a hopeless / rookie manager. Anyone who thinks we are a match for them just now is deluded, We have a long way to go yet !

22 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

To be honest, i think he`s just becoming embarrassing, now. Dont forget when we beat them last they were all over the place with a hopeless / rookie manager. Anyone who thinks we are a match for them just now is deluded, We have a long way to go yet !

So we may as well not turn up on the 10th then?

32 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Are we, aye?   

Some supporters seem determined to be upset by anything Barton does.  If he goes OTT I expect the club to deal with it.

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Barton hasn't earned the right to say anything yet. He's had one good game for us against Burnley. He's got a great pass on him but not been doing enough so far. 

I doubt he operates on whether he's earned the right to say anything or not

6 hours ago, philiprfc said:

It amazes me that after last season, when we had Stubbs commenting on us and boasting that they were a better team etc, and Warbs rising above it, everybody was saying how refreshing it was to have a person speaking on our behalf who was such a class act. Yet here we have a guy who's a senior player in the team who's acting as a mouthpiece, doing the exact same thing as Stubbs, and so many people are lapping it up.

Imagine his example was followed by the rest of the team. Our support would be embarrassed. He's starting to seem a bit obsessed to me and that's not like a Rangers player at all. 

Maybe I'm just not up to speed with the way football is played out on the internet now but I just prefer the way guys like Gough went about their business. Could not imagine him or any proper Rangers man constantly running his mouth off about them.

It's the sort of classless behaviour that is usually associated with that lot, especially the Oneill shower. I'm surprised Warburton allows it as he banned the kids having beards and seemed to be taking us back to the old days of high personal standards.

Think Joey probably just thinks this is par for the course with derby's but it's not Liverpool and the idea of having a running dialogue of banter or even abuse with them is beneath us in my opinion. 

The Brenda teeth and tan was funny but wish he would give it a miss now. 

6 hours ago, simplythebest said:

This is Barton's character, it's how he's always been and he's not going to change just because he's at Rangers now, may as well get used to it whether you like it or not

So it's up to our players to set their own standards now?Or is this guy just special? Surely the Rangers manager calls the shots and if he gets sick of his attention seeking can reign him in?

8 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Wish he would just wait and do it on the pitch then rip them apart on social media.

Yes, I agree with that, do it on the pitch, you are no "Jim Baxter" MW needs to take him aside to have a word.

Funny how a Rangers player is not supposed to say anything about the scum according to some on here regardless of what context it is said.That this said player should be taken aside by the manager,a manager who at one of his recent press conferences laughed off the said offence when asked by the media about it,but some " supporters " on here and many of them do nothing but have a go at their own players on a daily if not weekly basis.Who is responsible for taking these guys aside and telling them to shut the fuck up.Oh there entitled to their opinion after all but Barton isn't?.Oh he represents the club well some of these " supporters also represent the club.Funny old place isn't it.

10 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Wish he would just wait and do it on the pitch then rip them apart on social media.

Yeah I have a feeling ,this may not end well 

walk the walk before talking the talk 

Joey has set a very high bar for game in 2weeks .

Hope he doesn't let himself down 

2 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Imagine his example was followed by the rest of the team. Our support would be embarrassed. He's starting to seem a bit obsessed to me and that's not like a Rangers player at all. 

Maybe I'm just not up to speed with the way football is played out on the internet now but I just prefer the way guys like Gough went about their business. Could not imagine him or any proper Rangers man constantly running his mouth off about them.

It's the sort of classless behaviour that is usually associated with that lot, especially the Oneill shower. I'm surprised Warburton allows it as he banned the kids having beards and seemed to be taking us back to the old days of high personal standards.

Think Joey probably just thinks this is par for the course with derby's but it's not Liverpool and the idea of having a running dialogue of banter or even abuse with them is beneath us in my opinion. 

The Brenda teeth and tan was funny but wish he would give it a miss now. 

Not sure mate .He is wind up merchant and he thrives on that .

As for performances .He has been ok so far .Defence is problem .The 2 Stoogies would make any midfield play erratically .

If he watched game last night .Hopefully he learned something   

Fuck me,  so many people offended by a a Rangers player slagging them off when I bet they do it everyday with their mates. 

3 games into the season with a new midfield as well and saying he has been shite! 

One minute it's wish we had people who would stand up for Rangers in the media, next it's I wish they would stfu. 

doh