Warburton

STEPPS BOY

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read the seven pages already posted so apologies if I'm repeating anything already said, but that was a bold set up today and I'll give him credit for that. We're just one CB away from being title contenders IMO. Would much rather have spent £1.8m on a CB than a CF.

I'm convinced we will be looking for a new manager soon , either MW moves back home (still not moved his family up the road ) or results will be so mediocre that we will end up moving him on. I really hope not, but at this early stage Im seeing nothing positive at all.

40 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Or they just don't have the ability or mentality to play his system, because that's what it looks like to me.

Or that - something's got to give, if we're going to improve.

Either the players have to pick up what he wants,or he needs to fit the system around the personnel he's stuck with.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm convinced we will be looking for a new manager soon , either MW moves back home (still not moved his family up the road ) or results will be so mediocre that we will end up moving him on. I really hope not, but at this early stage Im seeing nothing positive at all.

He just signed a new fucking contract did he not?

Two attacking mids today was a bold decision. 

Keirnan sold the Jersey twice,  Senderos lot the plot completely. 

Ended the Game with Barton as CB.

Shambolic from the players.  

Didn't think the set up was bad, did not see 5-1 at half time. We really players on form in the team each week.

Wallace out  Hodson in

Mckay out MOH in 

Waghorn to play Right wing.

No idea how to sort out central defence.

We've had issues clear as fucking day since April/May, and despite the fact that we've had a full summer to prepare, brought 11 players in and have the 2nd biggest budget in the country, they are still fucking prevalent as they were back then, probably worse.

Warburton and those above him have to take the blame. I've never been as ashamed and as raging with Rangers in my life as I was today.

Swapping players in or out or changing position won't help this team there seems to be an air of overconfidence that no one except the manager can change ... Wes - beat by 5 none his fault into 

tav - playing better than I though 

phil - didn't think was playing that bad till red

kiernan - pish bombscare embarrassing 

Waldo - pass 

Barton - not turned up yet but tries like fuck 

windass - potential 

krancjcar - must know himself 

garner - looks good 

miller - bench time 

McKay - boring right now 

We've been regressing for nearly six months now, we have failed to address key weaknesses, we've had an awful start despite being handed the easiest start possible and we've just been absolutely hammered by our biggest rivals.

He's under serious pressure now and I think he will know it. 

I don't want to through him under the bus because I'm I believe managers deserve time (especially ones who have served you well).

However, after the cup final he seems to have lost his wits. What happened to his philosiphy? 4-3-3? Young players with value on and off the park? Attack-attack-attack? 

He got out thought today, we let them just walk all over us and didn't change anything substantial. At one point we had 8% possession in a 10 minute spell and that was just before the first goal. Fucking horrendous today.

Warburton needs to go back to the drawing board. I'll stick by him even after that embarressment but it needs to change to what he brought at first. Nice thumping of Ross County (easier said than done) would be a fucking start.

25 minutes ago, millsygers44 said:

Swapping players in or out or changing position won't help this team there seems to be an air of overconfidence that no one except the manager can change ... Wes - beat by 5 none his fault into 

tav - playing better than I though 

phil - didn't think was playing that bad till red

kiernan - pish bombscare embarrassing 

Waldo - pass 

Barton - not turned up yet but tries like fuck 

windass - potential 

krancjcar - must know himself 

garner - looks good 

miller - bench time 

McKay - boring right now 

Wes was a bit of a bombscare at times as well, the pass to feet has never been a strong part if his game. 

Pretty sure we are all on the same page here Bears. (tu) To sum it up...

Warbs needs to change in the sense get back to where were

Get players to fuck that are not performing

And breaking news... Get someone in to coach the defense  SDOW is not doing the job. Hard decisions?  No. (tu)

15 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Get players to fuck that are not performing

And breaking news... Get someone in to coach the defense  SDOW is not doing the job. Hard decisions?  No. (tu)

Not on the same page at all.

It's the defensive aspect of our game that's failing and it's the defensive players who are performing the worst. Maybe some of them should get to fuck instead of it being a problem with their coaching.

And why would we bring in someone extra to coach the defence when we have two men in place already whose job it is to do that?

He'll still be here at Christmas but I honestly can't see him changing this team. Keirnan will never get better! The guy cant make a 5 yard pass. You can't just change guys like that. He's gonny need a miracle if he's to be here next season because that performance today is just no acceptable at rangers.