Where do we go from here, lads?

BlueBearz1990

7 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

That's really worrying.

It may not be ideal but takingbibto account that senderos has played at a much higher level and has only played 1 game for us I'm willing to give him a chance. 

Plus were stick with what we have for next 3 months so just need to accept it for what it is. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Have you seen our results so far?  Lucky to beat Well and Dundee, drew with Hamilton and Kille, today's disaster.   We still have to play Hearts and Aberdeen.     We haven't progressed at all in the last 6 months and I don't see any sign of that changing any time soon which is what is extremely worrying.   

You could look at it the other way. We where unlucky not to beat Hamilton and Killie, should have been out of sight at half time against Dundee. We have a much better squad(except at central defence) than 6 months ago and are currently 3rd in the top league. Progression is all relative.  We are two decent centre backs away from a good team who could really provide a consistent challenge.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Doesn't cut it just now, but I think he'll come good again.

I still think he's basically a better player than Hodson.

He needs to stop training tynecastle boys club and start fully concentrating on his rangers career.how long has he been training this team for because he just not done anything for rangers for a while now.it could be having an impact travelling to Edinburgh every tues and thurs for training. 100 percent is needed from him at rangers nothing less.

1 minute ago, Alec87 said:

Am calling you out ya tarrier bastard.

The amount of fucking bampots on here calling new bears to the forum taigs tarriers mhanky etc is a fucking joke.

If ye called me that in the pub id stick a gless right in yer fucking face ya clueless keyboard warrior wankstain. Fuck you fucking prick.

2 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

The amount of fucking bampots on here calling new bears to the forum taigs tarriers mhanky etc is a fucking joke.

If ye called me that in the pub id stick a gless right in yer fucking face ya clueless keyboard warrior wankstain. Fuck you fucking prick.

Lee Wallace will be inducted to the Rangers hall of fame along side the many legends who have grace my club and you want to replace him with a N.I bench player. Fuckin hang your head in your shame.

4 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Lee Wallace will be inducted to the Rangers hall of fame along side the many legends who have grace my club and you want to replace him with a N.I bench player. Fuckin hang your head in your shame.

Hodson is a decent RB, he is never and never will be a LB

13 minutes ago, Polo said:

We're one year into a 3 year plan. That was never a 5-1 game today. Stick with the plan IMO. 

I would personally sacrifice short term pain for long term gain under Warbs but....

We are getting worse not better as time goes on and the same faults are not being addressed game in game out.

If we can't beat Ross County next week we could end up falling down the league into mid table I'm not sure how much longer the board could allow that to continue tbh.

7 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

He's off the boil at the minute and not leading the team by example.

He should be benched along way mckay Barton kiernan kranjcar miller et al.

He cannae live off legend status and churn oot shite performances, and if it takes getting dropped for a NI bench player for him to get the finger oot, then it has to happen.

Hodson has looked solid when he's came in. 

23 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

He cannae live off legend status and churn oot shite performances, and if it takes getting dropped for a NI bench player for him to get the finger oot, then it has to happen.

Can someone else jump in here and tell him how much shite he is talking ?

Hodson for Wallace ?

3 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I'm amazed anyone would give Senderos another chance after today. On that performance he's the worst defender at the club.

I don't think he is the worst defender but he was criminally irresponsible today. Bought for his experience and booked for stupidity because of a needless challenge meant he had to screw the nut and he didn't.

He needs a boot in the balls for what he did today.

29 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

As I said earlier mate he coaches tynecastle boys club tues and thurs nights shouldnt be allowed.same as joey barton new books coming out never off radio.get it sorted.100 percent commitment or no good to us.

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I don't think he is the worst defender but he was criminally irresponsible today. Bought for his experience and booked for stupidity because of a needless challenge meant he had to screw the nut and he didn't.

He needs a boot in the balls for what he did today.

To be fair, it's one performance and he'll have plenty of chances to prove me wrong because Warburton won't drop him.

That today though was easily one of the worst performances I've ever seen. It looked like the first time he's played the position.

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We need to close the gap on Celtic but that'll take time.  I don't blame Warburton for our current situation.  Celtic are spending more money than the rest of Scottish football combined and it was always going to be an uphill struggle. 

That group of players that played today should never be losing 5-1 to that shower of filth. That's entirely down to them and the manager.

2 hours ago, Misteral said:

No matter who plays we need to grind out a good run of results and spend on the defence in January. That's where we need to go. We simply must qualify for Europe this season or we will have failed. 

we knew we had to sort the defence out in the summer. but we go out and splash our money on a striker :disappointment:

Where do we go from here?

Get DK to invest in a decent CB as it looked like big Senhimselfoff isn't the answer.

Sold himself cheaply by diving in, Dembele moved left and poked the baw past Fod, just like the goal conceded to Hamilton and we never learned that lesson.

Since we have failed to rectify our greatest weakness, our best hope for improvement between now and January is to rediscover the form that has been missing ever since we knocked them out of the cup. If we can achieve at least that much then we will have a solid platform upon which to build.  However, if we are still struggling to create chances against mediocre opposition by the time the transfer window opens then sorting out the defence will count for less than we think.