Staying away from RM

ianb1547

Ok.....so it's about 10 hours since we lost the game today

Does anyone else keep away from RM because they know there will be 15-25 threads against our manager, players and directors? I know I do........purely due to the negativity.

I'm not an apologist for any one of them...but I am a Rangers supporter that wants us to compete and win...as I have done for the last 50 years.

We are still on a way back (whatever anyone says)....we are not there yet....nor 'nearly' there.............................but we are moving forward.

Yes...I want to win the league, Scottish Cup, and any other competition we go into...................but what I want doesn't really matter.

We need to keep supporting the team on the park. We cant control what happens in the backroom.

To those who bring up the negatives...fine......but what does that achieve?  We are all brilliant managers and directors from the comfort of a PC

I will be at the next game. You?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does bringing up negatives achieve on a forum? Well nothing.

What does ignoring them on a forum achieve? Nothing.

What does being positive and all happy on a forum achieve? Nothing.

It's a forum, used for opinions, negative or positive doesn't mean anything away from the forum.

If you only want to read positive things get another phone and text yourself.

The team get plenty of support at the games. Sometimes more than their performances deserve.

20 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Maybe if certain supporters had supported the team instead of boycotting, we might have been in a better position now.

Is there a specific boycott you're talking about?  Boycotting McCoist was a good thing as it helped to get him out the fucking door.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Is there a specific boycott you're talking about?  Boycotting McCoist was a good thing as it helped to get him out the fucking door.

The King makers mostly, McCoist was down to performances which is not really boycotting, just not worth watching.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The King makers mostly, McCoist was down to performances which is not really boycotting, just not worth watching.

Any money given to that old board would've been robbed anyway.  We had £70m in the 3rd division and they took most if not all of it. 

3 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

Does anyone else heneep away from RM because they know there will be 15-25 threads against our manager, players and directors? I know I do........purely due to the negativity.

I'm not an apologist for any one of them...but I am a Rangers supporter that wants us to compete and win...as I have done for the last 50 years.

We are still on a way back (whatever anyone says)....we are not there yet....nor 'nearly' there.............................but we are moving forward.

Yes...I want to win the league, Scottish Cup, and any other competition we go into...................but what I want doesn't really matter.

We need to keep supporting the team on the park. We cant control what happens in the backroom.

To those who bring up the negatives...fine......but what does that achieve?  We are all brilliant managers and directors from the comfort of a PC

Thing IS the media will soon be on MW back and that will be the end of him as many still believe what thet read IN both the Record and the Sun and take what they sayb as a command Rather than an opinion.

7 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

Does anyone else keep away from RM because they know there will be 15-25 threads against our manager, players and directors? I know I do........purely due to the negativity.

Sorry :pipe: but this gets my 100% approval - this place is nuts after a bad result with negative after negative tread - we are not where we neeed to be but our progress is a work of a few seasons not a few weeks - it requires patience - but patience is not what RM is good at 

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sorry :pipe: but this gets my 100% approval - this place is nuts after a bad result with negative after negative tread - we are not where we neeed to be but our progress is a work of a few seasons not a few weeks - it requires patience - but patience is not what RM is good at 

Unfortunately patience is not what Rangers fans are good at! 

staying away from RM because of the negativity then coming on and posting something negative is a bit funny tbh.  

Its a football forum for football fans to discuss and debate. It's negative just now because of the way we are playing.  It would be a different place if we were stringing some decent results together  

I'll be at the game Wednesday because an Internet forum has zero influence on how I chose to support my team. 

Bizarrely the worst thing that has happened in the Warburton era was beating the tarriers

It sprung them into action and gave our board a false sense of confidence

£12mill on Flo is often raised as a Valid argument against spending, it’s  not

The £30mill King suggested we need to topple the tarriers seems about right

There no world beaters 

The idea that we will uncover a future £10mill player for a fiver is not to be relied upon.

Nice idea’s rarely deliver a prosperous product 

So the OP wants us to accept that we are shite, have a clueless manager and will be battling for 4th position in the league? 

Eh, naw son. I'll continue to expect that we deserve better from the top down but you be an apologist if it pleases you. I hear st mirren are looking for fans, their expectations seem to match your attitude.