***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

Decent performance so far.

Harry is not having a great game. I would also like to see Halliday make himself available more and run into space/create angles to give our defenders an out ball. Too often he passes and turns away from player and doesn't follow the ball. Shows he's not naturally a CM but it's more about mentality/intelligence than ability so he just needs to think a bit more. 

1 minute ago, Muz333 said:

Keep that performance in the second half and we'll get the three points. I can almost see Warburton dropping MoH and Forester in the next game after resting McKay though. :(

Bite yer tongue m8. ;-) Difference is like night & day with this lineup.

Happy with the performance so far.. wanted us to change the corner kicks about cos it was bugging me but then Garner scores. Happy for him, hope this is the start for him scoring more goals. Forrester looking good and MOH. More of the same second half. 

Just now, delparlane said:

Bite yer tongue m8. ;-) Difference is like night & day with this lineup.

I definitely agree. It's just that MoH has looked a handful every time he's been given a chance this season (especially in the friendly when he got was it 5 assists?) and then been dropped the very next game.