*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

there is a reason most these players are cheap and on free contracts

Cheap? Not compared to the transfers and wages other teams in our league are paying bar one. 

A free transfer doesn't automatically mean a player is rubbish. Given what we've spent this season I didn't expect us to realistically be challenging Celtic but we should have a lot more points on the board than we do. The budgets of teams like Hamilton, Ross County, Kilmarnock etc don't even come close to ours.

I really get the impression that playing football for the sake of playing football is our downfall. need a goal and try to build from the back. 

The players seem lost when they have to keep doing something that they know isnt working. 

Theres a time in a game when you need to go for it. we dont have that in us because the "philosiphy" doesnt allow it.

Just now, Zappa6995 said:

Do you think they might just be trying to carry out their gaffers orders ?

Aye possibly, but at the same time the players have to take some of the blame, as you cant put in a performance like that and expect to win, one things for sure MW is walking a tight rope at the moment

1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Aye possibly, but at the same time the players have to take some of the blame, as you cant put in a performance like that and expect to win, one things for sure MW is walking a tight rope at the moment

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Doubt the gaffer said to go out and make shite decisions take bad touches and make shite passes.

The players need to take a large proportion of the blame but it obvious to everyone that they are working to a gameplan that in this league is fatally flawed.

The standard of player we have is poor and unfortunately it seems the management team is equally as poor.

7 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

He is gone already, we are finished if he stays, he is bringing the club down with his half arsed football and a total lack of football acumen, made to look like a championship side by the bottom side again. How many embarrassments do we have to endure before the board act and we really do get our noses rubbed in it.

As long as MW is there ,the limelight is firmly off King 

Changing MW would require King making substantial investment and I can't see that happening mate 

Just now, Zappa6995 said:

The players need to take a large proportion of the blame but it obvious to everyone that they are working to a gameplan that in this league is fatally flawed.

The standard of player we have is poor and unfortunately it seems the management team is equally as poor.

You make a good point.

Jim McIntyre has shittier players but they knew how to play against us, and did it well.They should have won it at the end.

22 minutes ago, standup said:

Enough is enough. That was really bad. Its either taking the piss out of Rangers fans or total incompetence. I feel duped.

Feel the very same mate.I am beginning to feel as if I am having the piss ripped out of me every game now.See no passion whatsoever.

What really annoys me is the We train well,prepare well crap we are fed.We obviously don't train well enough and prepare in the wrong way if performances are to go by.

I try to be optimistic and look for positives but there were none today.None,zultch,nil fuck all.Not a one.Its as poor a performance I have witnessed and yes I do include McCoists rein and that really says something.I can't even say I have seen any hint of progress.

We play the same way making the same mistakes and the same ineffectual substitutions constantly.We learn nothing from the mistakes we make or from previous games we play.The football isn't even remotely entertaining no matter what the bloody possession stats may imply.

That was just totally unacceptable today.I wasn't one who thought we would be all conquering this season but the results so far have been diabolical.Anyone who thinks otherwise have really forgotten the expectations associated with our great club.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Not a good enough performance but we need to be more clinical and take our chances overall we deserved to win.

Same as usual then bar a few lines.  Someone above said they think the c*** is being taken out of us fans and, based on that... I am not far off believing it.