***the official Partick Thistle vs Rangers match thread***

Gaz52

Falling asleep watching this. Boring predictable dross. Cue Warburtons subs on sixty mins as per. Draw written all over it again and it wouldn't surprise me if we concede either. Sad thing is Partick are absolutely dire. Watching Rangers and realising your watching a mid table team hoping to scrape Europa League spot is still a shock to the system tbh. 

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Really Poor

Sad state of affairs when you miss a 35+ CB. 

Windass is missing,  Haliday is not the organiser /enforcer we need.  Miller and Forrester are not wingers.  Both will cut in with ball and play into Thistles hands...All play in front of back 4.  I know fuck all about tactics but I can clearly see where we are going wrong..

Let's play 3 slow attackers in a front 3.  wtf

Passing is slack,  

Let's say fuck it, put two up top and go more direct.....Cross a ball

Said it weeks ago, Windass should be out wide, the boy is never a midfielder and we get bullied and outnumbered with him in the central three.

Most fans on this forum had balanced views, now it's all one way, something has to give and new players are not going to change anything, the Barton scenario points that fact out, argue against Warburton's inept football and your out the door backed by an inept board. The ball keeps getting played at the back, 63% possession doing absolutely nothing, bar getting ourselves in trouble, like other posters on here I have gave up and when that happens it's over.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Garner gets stuck in...guys fuckng woeful and he can't tackle worth a fuck. A total waste of money

Hes also a liability. Anytime he spits the dummy oot a red mist descends and he throws himself into a reckless challenge. Refs know its coming now and watch for it. Someday it will be a red card.

In saying that I still believe we can knick this, cmon Rangers.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I don't see how going down to 10 men will help us.

He's the only cunt who tries to pass forward may as well give him a chance in midfield as he can't be worse than what we've had so far.

Not as bad as V County,, pretty close to it,,  dire stuff and

unlike the Ally days there is no major positive shake ups coming over the Horizon

How many Multi Millionaire Rangers men were offering to help out but couldn't until HMRC wasn't an issue, it's not an issue now

If there is no money coming from this board, as they promised, something radical needs to happen

They weren't voted in by fans on the back of a promise to wait a few years until we were back on top

2nd isn't an option for Rangers and we need to spend £30mil to challenge celtic,, "Dave Kings words not mine"

We are all coming round to the idea that 55 ain't coming this season

Do not be trying to tell us to wait 5 or 6 years, that's totally unacceptable 

The idea that whyte and green were so bad that anything will do,  is not one that Rangers supporters will accept

The AGM seemed to be littered with excuses and reasons why we are only going for 2nd place, from what I've seen,, happy to be proved wrong

Worrying times I'm afraid 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Difference between being poor and being dangerous. Guys throwing his arms about like a fanny.

Hes utter gash

He's been a waste of money purely down to the fact we don't play a system that he can be effective in. That in turn leads to him being frustrated.

It's concerning that the only person that can't see this is the manager.