If ever there was a time to go attack . This is it

eejay the dj

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Surprisingly the arrest of this McCafferty bastard is big news here in Ulster and the media is not even trying to deflect away from Penn State FC. I'm actually shocked. I take it the Scottish media have their fingers in their ears, wishing all this would just go away?

Like the Holly Grieg case and Dunblane, the bastards will burn in hell. Dunblane was covered up like a Sunday school outing that went wrong, even that satanic bastard Bob Dylan allowed his song to used as a pathetic mind soothing anthem to detract from the real goings on, make no bones about it( Fred West), Scotland is satanic central, ffs lord Cullen had a 100 year gag placed on why he was outside the Dunblane school on the day of the massacre, boats confiscated by the police and destroyed and no paper work to explain why. Welcome to the most satanic and backward country in the world.

15 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Like the Holly Grieg case and Dunblane, the bastards will burn in hell. Dunblane was covered up like a Sunday school outing that went wrong, even that satanic bastard Bob Dylan allowed his song to used as a pathetic mind soothing anthem to detract from the real goings on, make no bones about it( Fred West), Scotland is satanic central, ffs lord Cullen had a 100 year gag placed on why he was outside the Dunblane school on the day of the massacre, boats confiscated by the police and destroyed and no paper work to explain why. Welcome to the most satanic and backward country in the world.

Freemasonry is satanism?

I haven't a clue what the fuck you're on about . 

IMG_3044.GIF

On Thursday, December 08, 2016 at 10:51 AM, piperpete said:

Can we be sure there are no skeletons In the past that could bite us and make sure we dont get a statement thrown back IN our face? Once we know for 100% fact then go for IT.These devious kants are attracted to where ever there are kids and where they can have power with promises of stardom to young kids. I personally think we need to be sqeaky clean to start shouting and hope IT reamains the way IT IS with us having the moral highground. Let the club check every check they can make first, this ISsue IS just the tip of the ICeberg and only 2 weeks old since the shit hit the fan and we have no reason to enter the fray other than encouraging the SFA and police to have an open enquiry IN the background.

No and yes

On Thursday, December 08, 2016 at 10:51 AM, piperpete said:

Can we be sure there are no skeletons In the past that could bite us and make sure we dont get a statement thrown back IN our face? Once we know for 100% fact then go for IT.These devious kants are attracted to where ever there are kids and where they can have power with promises of stardom to young kids. I personally think we need to be sqeaky clean to start shouting and hope IT reamains the way IT IS with us having the moral highground. Let the club check every check they can make first, this ISsue IS just the tip of the ICeberg and only 2 weeks old since the shit hit the fan and we have no reason to enter the fray other than encouraging the SFA and police to have an open enquiry IN the background.

I sincerely hope you're not saying that if our own club were guilty of such heinous crimes we should keep quiet.

That's what those bastards from the East did, and I can assure you, if our own club were to be found guilty of such cover ups, the majority of our fans would be out - we wouldn't be covering it up.

44 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I sincerely hope you're not saying that if our own club were guilty of such heinous crimes we shoudug upsd keep quiet.

That's what those bastards from the East did, and I can assure you, if our own club were to be found guilty of such cover ups, the majority of our fans would be out - we wouldn't be covering it up.

The exact opposite, why would Rangers want to put a statement out having a dig at other clubs and a few weeks later say something IS dug up from the past, the onslaught they would get flung back at them would be overwhelming. A beast IS a beast no matter what school he went to.

My point was as you knew was dont go on the moral high ground until we get a 100% clean billing.

On 12/9/2016 at 0:01 AM, danger ranger said:

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know if it'll be work able but possibly something akin to what happened in the USA president election might be what's required here. Both candidates had a link to a website where they got what they regarded as being the truth out there  

Could someone like vb write a bullet point article (references from news articles)on a webpage that Rangers fans can then show every time we are playing on tv? 

I for one would be very happy if I could do my bit by holding an A4 paper with a link to a website. 

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:01 AM, danger ranger said:

And the most corrupt

On 08/12/2016 at 11:17 PM, sausagetrunks said:

http://www.espnfc.com/celtic/story/3014455/former-celtic-coach-to-appear-in-court-after-child-abuse-charge

This one also has done it appropriately.

The comment at the bottom sums them up. No concern for the kids abused just that Scum fc was mentioned.

Comments  

Chico Kelly

Funny how Celtic only club mentioned in headlines no surprise eh getting more used to gutter press doing this HH

4 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

http://www.espnfc.com/celtic/story/3014455/former-celtic-coach-to-appear-in-court-after-child-abuse-charge

The comment at the bottom sums them up. No concern for the kids abused just that Scum fc was mentioned.

Comments  

Chico Kelly

Funny how Celtic only club mentioned in headlines no surprise eh getting more used to gutter press doing this HH

ffs hahaha, fucking idiot 

On 12/7/2016 at 6:50 PM, eejay the dj said:

Surely our board after the latest attacks, can find a way to bring those scum from the east end, into focus for all their wrong doings and covering up .

The Scottish media won't touch it .We fucking know why .

While we are being attacked and carefully lied about in various media outlets . Our club sit and say nothing

Some one brave enough from our club has to come out and use this to bring Scotland's true shame into a national  focus

There is no one in the Rangers Board Room who is even remotely brave enough to stand up to the tim dominated mhedia in this cuntry (deliberate misspelling).

Paul Murray too busy building bridges and no doubt wining and dining the Daily Rhecord with "succulent lamb" while Dave (where's the money Dave?) King shuttles between here and South Africa doing basically fuck all.

The rest are just anonymous and as for Club 1872 they should be renamed Club 1870Who?

THE Scottish Football Association (SFA) should set up an independent inquiry into allegations of historical child abuse, the Deputy First Minister has said.

John Swinney said the inquiry should be conducted by an "authoritative, independent, respected figure" who could consider the issue "without fear or favour".

Police Scotland is investigating allegations of historical sexual abuse at Scottish football clubs.

Mr Swinney told BBC Scotland's Sunday Politics Scotland programme that he would not extend the Scottish Government's historical abuse inquiry - looking into the treatment of children who were in institutional care - to include football.

"Survivor groups tell me they want it to proceed, they don't want the timescale extended which would be an inevitable consequence of extending into other sectors, whether that's football or any other sector," he said.

"I think first and foremost the police have got to be given the time and space to address any complaints that are made by any individual who has had the awful experience of being affected by child abuse within football."

He added that "the SFA has got to consider setting up an independent inquiry that will satisfy that these issues are being properly and fully addressed by everyone involved in football".

A spokesman for the SFA said the organisation is "open-minded to an independent review but with the right scope and terms of reference".

==========================

Fair words, but action not words are needed.

Another slant on Big Jock's character - and this is from one of his own! 

If he didn't reveal to one of his players that his wife had a miscarriage, well ...............????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/10818085/Jock-Stein-was-intimidating-inhumane-and-corrupt-the-damning-verdict-of-former-player-John-Yogi-Hughes.html

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:22 AM, Howsitgoing said:

Comments  

Chico Kelly

Probably related to the Kelly that rehired that scumbag

14 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

THE Scottish Football Association (SFA) should set up an independent inquiry into allegations of historical child abuse, the Deputy First Minister has said.

John Swinney said the inquiry should be conducted by an "authoritative, independent, respected figure" who could consider the issue "without fear or favour".

Police Scotland is investigating allegations of historical sexual abuse at Scottish football clubs.

Mr Swinney told BBC Scotland's Sunday Politics Scotland programme that he would not extend the Scottish Government's historical abuse inquiry - looking into the treatment of children who were in institutional care - to include football.

"Survivor groups tell me they want it to proceed, they don't want the timescale extended which would be an inevitable consequence of extending into other sectors, whether that's football or any other sector," he said.

"I think first and foremost the police have got to be given the time and space to address any complaints that are made by any individual who has had the awful experience of being affected by child abuse within football."

He added that "the SFA has got to consider setting up an independent inquiry that will satisfy that these issues are being properly and fully addressed by everyone involved in football".

A spokesman for the SFA said the organisation is "open-minded to an independent review but with the right scope and terms of reference".

==========================

Fair words, but action not words are needed.

Without a doubt. Shouldn't even need to be said. Anyone who thinks otherwise is dodgy and as bad as Celtic.

This is a truly pathetic and disgusting viewpoint. The inquiry should be guaranteed now and the terms of reference should be open ended. No ifs and no buts, we are talking about child abuse here. Wouldn't mind knowing what arsehole said this but the fact they are saying this on behalf of the SFA sickens me. That organisation needs to have a word with itself.

8 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Another slant on Big Jock's character - and this is from one of his own! 

If he didn't reveal to one of his players that his wife had a miscarriage, well ...............????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/10818085/Jock-Stein-was-intimidating-inhumane-and-corrupt-the-damning-verdict-of-former-player-John-Yogi-Hughes.html

Heard this before. I'd have kicked him in the balls for thinking he had the power to decide when I get to know I've lost a child or that my missus was going through hell. Arsehole doesn't cover it.

5 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

What do they exactly mean by that. It is pathetic. The correct scope and term of reference should solely be regarding the fact that kids got abused and people in power knew and protected the pedophiles against their statutory duty to report it. 

Sfa needs to answer exactly what they meant by that comment. 

It is my opinion the Sfa were in beggars pockets since late 60s when their club were dominating Scottish football .

I honestly believe in early 70's they were compliant in the pedo clubs cover up of the boys club abuse scandal 

It is no surprise that they want to bury it