That was utterly shambolic

Gaz52

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Fair point, but the crowd was shite too.

Wasnt much of an atmosphere but you have to take into account the team gave us nothing to shout about and if anything credit should be given to our support for turning out in such large numbers in horrible conditions and for not getting on the players back when we were playing so poorly against the bottom of the league opposition.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can except one or two players in a team losing a bit of form,But when most of the players are off form it's quite unexceptable, Hill and Wes the only ones for me today who got pass marks. 

Loads of people given the time of year and really bad weather could easily have given today's game a miss,Instead they all put in the effort and their hard earned cash and went to get behind their team.. The least the players could have done is give them a decent performance.

Much better performance required midweek against St Johnstone away and a game i think will be pretty tough the way St Johnstone set up and play,Hopefully 3pts to set us up nicely for the final game of the year.

It was poor but 3 points is 3 points and thats 4 wins in a row for us now. Inverness should have had a couple but you could say the same about us with Garners header and that penalty we should have got in the first half. 

Really hope he's looking for a holding midfielder in January because Halliday has been rank for months.

24 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Wasnt much of an atmosphere but you have to take into account the team gave us nothing to shout about and if anything credit should be given to our support for turning out in such large numbers in horrible conditions and for not getting on the players back when we were playing so poorly against the bottom of the league opposition.

Plenty were on the backs of McKay, Halliday and Foderingham (oddly enough). 

We won't win the league so it's all about beating those scumbags next week .

In that respect ,I hope we are equally as pish during the week .

Going into the OF game as underdogs suits me just fine .

No guarantees as with last OF match but I'd take my chances at Ibrox all day long with a few bad results previous 

35 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

"Send them home happy" they certainly did today, i was very happy to get home and get a heat.

It was rotten, but its another 3 points, some drama queens on here predicted we would get zero points in December, that's 12 now.

lets start naming them plumbGer. Every time negative comes in.

We can still take 9 points from them and I was admonished on this point,

Poor performance and Caley Thistle should have scored at least three but we won and I'll take that. Big Wes definitely MOTM, Hill and Kiernan were great at the back. Windass kept giving the ball away when he came on and Garner just isn't any good. We can't afford to spend as much as we did on players that won't live up to their price tag.

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Plenty were on the backs of McKay, Halliday and Foderingham (oddly enough). 

Disagree on the crowd being shite but I take your point on some fans getting on players backs, nothing unusual there, win, lose or draw.

The frustration with big Wes is that he holds on to the ball too long but to be fair he has played well this season and for me he was our MOTM today.

10 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

No out of context. I meant name who youre quoting the drama queens  so we can look at it and reply. Be happy

Can't remember exactly who but it was the usual negative over-dramatic shite after we played horribly at Tynecastle.

No getting away from it, we were woeful that night and not much better today.

12 points is a whole lot more than no points though, that's obvious.

I'm always happy btw.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can't remember exactly who but it was the usual negative over-dramatic shite after we played horribly at Tynecastle.

No getting away from it, we were woeful that night and not much better today.

12 points is a whole lot more than no points though, that's obvious.

I'm always happy btw.

Me as well as long as we win. Letts out the Drama queens.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tav is not a defender, he is now not a midfielder. He will be a half decent sub though  

Wallace is not very good at defending either and Halliday is a drama queen  

these players positions are needing looked at - they appear to be unstoppable 

Undroppable more like.

A spell on the bench will do them good i think.

Wondering what the deal is with MoH is aswell, starts a few games, plays well 2 and not so well in the third and then drops right out the equation.