Wallace

MaestroNiko

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MasterD said:

We don't have a proper leader with him on the pitch either.

Although it's a blow if he's out because we don't have anyone capable of replacing him. LH will go over but it's not the same in an attacking sense with him being right footed.

If today's anything to go by, sounds like we won't miss Tav's presence in midfield.

3 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I wouldn't be disappointed at all if he missed the game against the taigs.

He had an absolute horror show at the piggery and didn't cover himself in glory for their goal at Hampden.

Never a leader IMO either.

Bit unfair there were 11 players supposedly playing that day and you could say the same about the rest of them!

Hopefully not too serious, though I would rest him for the midweek game just to make sure.

16 hours ago, Liam_RFC said:

Play hodson left back and get tav the fuck out of midfield 

My sentiments exactly.

Though i hope lee Wallace is fit.

Don't think or know that he is not in the Richard Gough mould for captain.

But i think he is one of our better players.

14 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Bit unfair there were 11 players supposedly playing that day and you could say the same about the rest of them!

Hopefully not too serious, though I would rest him for the midweek game just to make sure.

Wouldn't say it was unfair at all. That wee no neck cunt Forrest absolutely roasted him at the piggery and as I said he never covered himself in glory for their goal in the semi final either so it wasn't a one off. 

53 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Wouldn't say it was unfair at all. That wee no neck cunt Forrest absolutely roasted him at the piggery and as I said he never covered himself in glory for their goal in the semi final either so it wasn't a one off. 

As I said at the piggery all of our players were shit on the day and we were just as bad as a team in the semi of the cup.  Blaming one player is a load of shite when a whole team plays shite.

7 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

As I said at the piggery all of our players were shit on the day and we were just as bad as a team in the semi of the cup.  Blaming one player is a load of shite when a whole team plays shite.

I never said he was the only one that was shite in either game but as the thread is about him I've gave my opinion on him.

I'll save my criticism of others for suitable threads.

On 24/12/2016 at 7:22 PM, BEE said:

Back to Waldo bashing again. Absolute pish, guy is a Rangers legend.

Five million likes for this post for fuck all. Waldo isn't really a legend in terms of playing ability. The guy is hot and cold going forward but in terms of defending he is culpable for more goals than any 2 of our worst CBs in recent years put together, Ruined my 30th birthday, 2nd February 2013. Google and you'll see what happened that day. I watched it in Blackpool.

Don't want to bash the guy as he seems decent and is a trier but he's never Rangers class and we won't win 55 while he's captain. Not a captain. Never will be.

Halliday would IMO be captain right now but in terms of ability I'm not sure he would be the best candidate I hope he proves me wrong though. Bit of potential there and some players peak late eh?

Somehow I think the next Butcher/Gough/Amo/Ferguson hasn't been heard of yet.

I'm grateful he stayed for the 'journey'. Probably not Rangers Captain material but unfortunately the quality hasn't been there due to circumstances.

Probably still our best choice right now. All this talk about Gough, Amo etc - get real we have f all money and though its hard to stomach - its where we are at the moment