We were much better today.

stevemac

I personally thought we were much better today. We conceded but we still hung in there, played much more confidently than the midweek. A few daft decisions maybe cost us (waghorn, Forrester for example) but as frustrating as it was at times you have to look at the positives that we did play much better.

FOD - top class. Not a lot he could do about either goal

Hill - top drawer 

Wilson and kiernan - much better than recently, wee bit shaky at times but didn't do a lot wrong.

Tav - flashes of decent play, but overall poor today.

McKay - top class. Taking men on, confidence under pressure, fantastic play today.

Halliday and Holt - felt these two had there bad moments (more so halliday) but overall better than recent performances.

Windass - excellent passing, movement, good drive.

Miller was great, waghorn not so much. Felt waggy was ineffective today. 

Let's hope 2017 is a better year 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually all for positivity but I a my agree. 

We were well short, their finishing was slack.

Wes and Barrie were excellent. Miller and Hill battled away be he they are competitors and they have a bit of pride.

Holt and Windass were handicapped by having the invisible man in CM with them.

Keirnan, Wilson, Tav and Waghorn were appalling.  

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

I personally thought we were much better today. We conceded but we still hung in there, played much more confidently than the midweek. A few daft decisions maybe cost us (waghorn, Forrester for example) but as frustrating as it was at times you have to look at the positives that we did play much better.

Hill - top drawer 

Wilson and kiernan - much better than recently, wee bit shaky at times but didn't do a lot wrong.

McKay - top class. Taking men on, confidence under pressure, fantastic play today.

Halliday and Holt - felt these two had there bad moments (more so halliday) but overall better than recent performances.

We were utter pish.

Miller was great??? He missed a sitter ffs.

Windass looked like a scared wee boy sometimes.

Halliday was also shite.

Go watch the highlights.

Sounds like you are firefighting for Warburton. 3 pass marks today. Foderingham, McKay and Miller. The rest were their usual mediocre self. Midfield especially is still a huge concern. The heartbeat of any team, ours are completely out of their depth at this level. Must have been a few years since any Rangers manager or team has lost 3 old firm games on the trot too. 10 years maybe, possibly longer. It's not good enough, it's just nowhere near good enough. 

7 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Hill - top drawer 

Aye, you believe that if it helps.

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

I'm usually all for positivity but I a my agree. 

We were well short, their finishing was slack.

Wes and Barrie were excellent. Miller and Hill battled away be he they are competitors and they have a bit of pride.

Holt and Windass were handicapped by having the invisible man in CM with them.

Keirnan, Wilson, Tav and Waghorn were appalling.  

Totally agree with the holt and windass part. They do the work of 3 men. Halliday is just awfull

6 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Hill - top drawer 

You must have been watching something different from me its as poor a Rangers team as I have seen I don't see any positives from Today

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I watched the match. We weren't pish.

I tell you one thing that was pish, was 7500 of them cunts outsinging us in our own ground. That's pish

I was at the match and sad to say you are right. The unwashed outsang us. Too many Bears sitting on their hands then having the cheek to get on the players backs imo.

We put a good shift in  just haven't got the players to do the job yet. 

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Sounds like you are firefighting for Warburton. 3 pass marks today. Foderingham, McKay and Miller. The rest were their usual mediocre self. Midfield especially is still a huge concern. The heartbeat of any team, ours are completely out of their depth at this level. Must have been a few years since any Rangers manager or team has lost 3 old firm games on the trot too. 10 years maybe, possibly longer. It's not good enough, it's just nowhere near good enough. 

miller passmarks, that sitter for 2-2 was a disgrace

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Halliday is a coward who has been posted missing for months.

Growing up in Govan is one thing, but it means all if he still doesn't understand what playing for our club means.

His tackling today was a shambles. Any ball he did win he was on the deck after it and another of their midfielders would just take the ball from under his feet. He is so slack in his passing as well and put us under pressure eying caught under the ball. Holt wasn't any better and went into hiding.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I was at the match and sad to say you are right. The unwashed outsang us. Too many Bears sitting on their hands then having the cheek to get on the players backs imo.

We put a good shift in  just haven't got the players to do the job yet. 

away fans always rattle the home fans in a close scoreline game