*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

From what a seen today

first half dominant but created next to fuck all

Second half the bits I seen we struggled.

Wee Barrie was excellent.

How long mw has left I don't know but they wins are fucking tremendous so I will enjoy that and leave it at that

When our backs are against the wall, our players, start to play their own game and just go for it  and fuck all to do with Warburton. We in this system are rank and we will remain so. As welcome as the result is, we are just papering over the cracks until the day Warburton walks..

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

To be fair this has gone unnoticed. The cries were for Miller to come off not MOH, Waghorn assists off the bench, Hyndman with a delightful through ball assist off the bech and Windass giving more direct running in the middle.

It's easy to slate poor decisions but you are right the substitutions appear to have worked here.

It's a liitle bit self fulfilling though. MOH can't change the game as he is off. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

It's a liitle bit self fulfilling though. MOH can't change the game as he is off. 

Yeah, i know hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

No telling what would have happened if MOH stayed on but what we do know is that Miller scored twice and two subs assisted. Still feel we were lucky as fuck in the end