*** The Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Not totally convinced with the starting XI today. Miller needs to stay in and around the box and not come out looking for the ball so much with this line-up. But can he? MOH is getting close to his last chance to actually impress, I think. Will we put on a good performance in the first half? We shall see soon, I suppose.

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace; Halliday, Hyndman, Toral; O’Halloran, Miler, McKay.

SUBS: Gilks, Senderos, Windass, Forrester, Holt, Waghorn, Dodoo.

RANGERS: Future's bright, don't give a shit anymore, never had any skill, where's my zimmer?, never a captain, souped up rangers fan, not our player, not our player, do you care?, legend, turning into a great little player.

Subs: Don't want to be here any more,  let's play basketball, hot and cold, lacks focus, bleh, i want to be an old man, never given a decent chance.

But let's be optimistic!!!!!!

Just kidding of course 2-1 to us. 

O'Halloran was fine last week, but Waghorn changed the game to be honest. The biggest problem with that selection though is Halliday. If he plays we automatically struggle. A half fit Toral next to him, away from home... tough day ahead, 3 points by any means necessary.

Wish he'd stop playing Miller through the middle and play him out left if he has to pick him. His best position last season was out wide left, he drops too deep through the middle while he constantly gets in good positions and makes inteligent runs when he comes in from the left. Put McKay on the right which has been a problem position for us since Waghorn lost his form and play anyone of Waghorn, Dodoo or MOH through the middle.