So MW's Down in London on transfer business

KirkBroadband

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, harlands plater said:

That saga should have given us an indication of what was ahead.

But he wore a magic hat. Eustace was a world beater and McParland was the greatest scout in football history. Every player in the lower English leagues was a Vardy ( He has been fantastic this season) etc etc

35 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

:mutley:

I was meaning in terms of technical ability and skill, as well you knew :sherlock:

Sorry mate, this place is frying my nut today.

I knew what you meant but thought i'd just be ridiculous like most of the stuff i have read today.

15 hours ago, KirkBroadband said:

So it has to be Jelavic? Personally i wouldn't mind he's got to be better than what we have. Short term 6 month deal to secure 2nd place....thoughts?

Take whoever you think would be a good signing, write it down, rip it up and then imagine a division 2 player who can't get a game at his own club and you'll be close to te answer

I wonder if this is a signing that MW is trying to make himself, or if it is Frank McPardland target that MW is following through. Would be interesting to know. Because Frank has been utter dog shit for being "one of the best in the business"

And whoever it is he is trying to sign, if they are not an experienced CDM, i think i will lose all respect for the man.