Get your tickets bought for Sunday

Bad Robot

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Team needs you?

New era?

Got the change you wanted? 

Creates income for the new manager? 

Better than shopping with the mrs? 

I've supported the club for nigh on 65 years now and any of the above scenarios doesn't phase me at all-well perhaps the shopping bit.

This is not a recent decision by me regards cup games and before you ask,no I wouldn't be clamouring for a cup final ticket if we got there.

2 minutes ago, Coplandrear25 said:

I've supported the club for nigh on 65 years now and any of the above scenarios doesn't phase me at all-well perhaps the shopping bit.

This is not a recent decision by me regards cup games and before you ask,no I wouldn't be clamouring for a cup final ticket if we got there.

Fair doos mate. 

Morton weren't one of the clubs that voted us down if that's the reason :tu:

I'm not usually one to say it but it would be extra special to see Ibrox packed out, fresh start and give Murty a roaring welcome to get his interim reign off to a good start. That's what we are about imo - we don't settle for second rate shite and tolerate failure but we deserve to make this period for Murty special and help get the team off to a flier without Warburton.

I couldn't imagine not going to ibrox at the weekend when theres a game on if im not working away and the opportunity is there. I'll  be there tomorrow regardless. Got a new job that doesnt involve me working down south for periods at a time so will be utilising my ST even more next season ?