Players

RFC16

No winners. Miller shows the desire and knows the demands and need to win every game.

Every other fucker has the mentality of a journeyman or a middle of the road footballer, earning their trades at the wigans, swindons etc of this world, with absolutely no demands on them. When the goings got tough these lot fail and fail again. 

Roll on next season, this is fucking depressing.

57 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Totally down to the players the one thing you expect is desire to win and they did not show this. The only one who has a clue is Miller 

Aye talking about desire, Looks like Garner has no fucking desire to play against the mhanky mob next month by getting himself unnecessarily booked which means he misses out, Bet he is fucking delighted, Would give my left nut to pull on the shirt and play that fucking shower.

23 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

The next manager needs to get rid of every one of warbs signings. Miller is our best player and I think Wallace and McKay will come good with the right man in charge. The rest are useless. Gutless.

Let's hope MW thinks its wise to bring them in to whatever club he ends up at

Today was one of the worst performances I have seen when being at the game. If only the players showed as much hunger and desire as the supporters. But then again, what were you expecting when you buy players from the likes of Wigan and Accrington you aren't going to win the league.

The depressing bit is that today we were without Wallace, Toral, Windass, Rossiter, Kranjcar and Crooks and don't think it would have made a difference to the team. The moral is just gone.

Then you have guys like Dodoo, Forrester n MOH who just don't seem to fit in anywhere.

The team and overall squad is fucked.

Today wasnt about ability.seen in fa cup how fighting for it can make the underdog win

Miller gave his best but is then out position.garner puts it in but runs bout like headless chicken

Rest are a disgrace for that the day

19 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's what got to me at the end of the hearts game. No guts in that team

when they play a team away from ibrox who are up for it battle for the ball etc we are fucked  the 2 hearts games showed that we are too weak physically  no spine or heart  the stage was set in the first 20 secs today when they nearly scored  10 mins later they did score with almost the same move tav and keirnan caught out of position again

i was at a scottish junior cup tie y/day  penicuik v rob roy  it was a terrific advert for junior football  both teams battled like fuck tackles flying in everywhere on a very heavy pitch

wish our players could take in a game like that and see what pride and effort can do  they should be ashamed to take a wage

Absolute pish, a shower of gutless bastards who show no hunger, desire or fight, if I was as bad at my job I'd be fuckin hunted, you can't buy desire or hunger you either have it or you don't, and on that showing Kenny Miller must be thinking he is working with a shower of cowardice lazy cunts who think getting beat is acceptable.

7 hours ago, RFC16 said:

Nothin to do wae the board, money etc

Doon to the players.end off 

Gutless bastarts.money doesnt buy you desire

Shameful

most if not every single player we started today wouldnt get in the sheep team, we can blame them for being a shower of shite but whos fault is it that they're Rangers players?

9 hours ago, Number5 said:

Roll on next season, this is fucking depressing

We cannot wait until then, it has to be sorted this week. We have 2 games to prepare to prevent the seasons biggest annihilation.

If it was me I'd crash the team bus on the way to the piggery and try to have the game postponed until 2019.