*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

36 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

Halliday has been shite but he's the closest thing we have to a tough tackling midfielder which you need in a 442. Garner because I think him and miller could work really well together as a front 2.

And there's the most obvious problem in one depressing statement... :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah it's a poor team but Waghorn McKay and Garner were poor against. Dundee. Don't deserve a place this weekend. Would like to see some youngsters in but they're all out on loan.

Completely agree - I can't even complete a possible lineup before getting too disgusted at having to include so many chancers because it's all that's left. And wondering if it's really a lucky kindness that the youngsters can't be thrown in right now?

8 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

You clearly didn't watch the last game, or any game before that. They don't give a fuck the season is over in their eyes, clearly

No it's not - I didn't see that and it's clearly NOT the way fans shoukd think either - we still MUST fight for second and there is the cup -but if the fans give up then who can blame the team? It's up to us to do our bit and drive them on!

7 hours ago, Hilly86 said:

If only bloody-minded, blind-faith could translate to any of the players having an ounce of courage - BP9 for manager/prophet!

I'm starting by making sure some fans don't chuck the towel in when we must fight for second and the cup - but the cry is ... well the cry is one of defeatism on here - fuck that! 

8 hours ago, Teddybear123 said:

Halliday has been shite but he's the closest thing we have to a tough tackling midfielder which you need in a 442. Garner because I think him and miller could work really well together as a front 2.

Ma wee lassie is closer to a tough tackling midfielder than Halliday. He's fucking woeful.

Guest Lloyd72
3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No it's not - I didn't see that and it's clearly NOT the way fans shoukd think either - we still MUST fight for second and there is the cup -but if the fans give up then who can blame the team? It's up to us to do our bit and drive them on!

We've done our bit all season, every game our support has been brilliant and their performance has been shite. If you think that'll change now you're deluded

Guest Lloyd72

We've done our bit all season, every game our support has been brilliant and their performance has been shite. If you think that'll change now you're deluded

Thing is BP9 that we know there's still abit to salvage i.e.  a cup win and grudgingly 2nd place but it's plain as day the players do not respond to fans backing, look at the numbers we take away from home- some of the shite we've signed are only used to 6000 at home games!! They should be buzzing at the thought of having the support they've had but all they've done is throw it back in the face of supporters.  I'm sure I speak for a lot when i say this but we'll get behind the team when we lose and give 100% but losing and not giving a fuck is unacceptable and for that they deserve no backing whatsoever. 

They players have made our season a misery- not one fucking high this year and we've even had a 14 point swing with the sheep. It's unforgivable and I hope never to see forester,MOH,kiernan,waghorn,Halliday etc in a Rangers jersey again

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

If the fans backing them like fuck while 2 nil down didn't get them to buck up their ideas then nothing will. 

I admire BP9s optimism,  i was like that earlier in the season but now it's beyond a joke and beyond redemption.  

League cup,  fucked it

League,  fucked and near battling for 3rd. Fucking 3rd...

Scottish cup likely to fuck that up in either the semi final or final if we make it that far. 

This is no Rangers side,  Rangers in name but not class or talent. It's an embarrassment and the founders will be rolling in their grave. 

Just now, loyalfollower said:

Thing is BP9 that we know there's still abit to salvage i.e.  a cup win and grudgingly 2nd place but it's plain as day the players do not respond to fans backing, look at the numbers we take away from home- some of the shite we've signed are only used to 6000 at home games!! They should be buzzing at the thought of having the support they've had but all they've done is throw it back in the face of supporters.  I'm sure I speak for a lot when i say this but we'll get behind the team when we lose and give 100% but losing and not giving a fuck is unacceptable and for that they deserve no backing whatsoever. 

They players have made our season a misery- not one fucking high this year and we've even had a 14 point swing with the sheep. It's unforgivable and I hope never to see forester,MOH,kiernan,waghorn,Halliday etc in a Rangers jersey again

Lot of pain there bro.

10 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Good - now have a wee read of the thread and see how many agree with you! I do - but many on this thread have given up!

It's hard to take watching these  "footballers" being given the chance to wear this jersey. Circumstances have given them an opportunity they should never have had and they can't even be bothered to try and put up any kind of fight. 

As it stands Kenny Miller is the only player who deserves to be at this club. No manager could do anything with the shite Warburton has assembled. 

on Sunday the fans were in full voice right at the beginning of the second half . Just so happened that this team of imposters could not be arsed to help it give them a lift . We pack out everywhere we go in the delusional hope that surely at some point it is going to get better somehow . First 45 minutes was the most gutless display I have seen from a rangers team .

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

If the fans backing them like fuck while 2 nil down didn't get them to buck up their ideas then nothing will. 

I admire BP9s optimism,  i was like that earlier in the season but now it's beyond a joke and beyond redemption.  

League cup,  fucked it

League,  fucked and near battling for 3rd. Fucking 3rd...

Scottish cup likely to fuck that up in either the semi final or final if we make it that far. 

This is no Rangers side,  Rangers in name but not class or talent. It's an embarrassment and the founders will be rolling in their grave. 

It's not really optimism - it's fight - we are third - we need to fight to get 2nd back, we need to fight to do well in the cup - we EXPECT the team to fight on our behalf and WE have to do our bit to ensure that happens - and reading this thread there is no defiance, no fight, just weeping and wailing about lost opportunities and how many we are going to get beat by. Its hardly 'No Surrender' - people keep saying we need to demand a better team, and that's part of our job, but we have what we have and part of our role is to make sure this current squad do NOT down tools. Without fight we WILL not come second nor win the cup. With fight we at least give ourselves a platform to move on.

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

on Sunday the fans were in full voice right at the beginning of the second half . Just so happened that this team of imposters could not be arsed to help it give them a lift . We pack out everywhere we go in the delusional hope that surely at some point it is going to get better somehow . First 45 minutes was the most gutless display I have seen from a rangers team .

No one is disagreeing - my point is ... so what? You going to throw in the towel? Do you expect the team to throw in the towel? Many on this thread have already thrown in the towel and lack any concept of 'No Surrender'