What size of budget do you think the new Manager should get

Smile

What size of budget do you think the new Manager should get  

264 members have voted

1. 1. What size of budget do you think the new Manager should get

6 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

This board has been in for 2 years not 3.

Firstly before a ball is kicked they will have to invest around £12m plus to cover the losses at the club over the next two years and that's just to keep the lights on.

Add considerable amounts to that try to get Cashley out of the club, cost of getting a new management team in,paying off Warbs (maybe) and ongoing repair costs etc.

If Rangers had spent £30m in one go the club would have been skint 18 months down the line then what?

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt the other day and told they'd been here almost 3 years rather than 2 off a lot of people. What was the date of the AGM they got voted in? 

Where you getting 12 million from? they said theirself and it's on record that the club had no major debt and bragged what other club in the world can say that ... it was a pitch of theirs, it's there in black and white .... what considerable amounts to get Ashley out the club? the 5 million loan that was in King's manifesto pledge to start the notice period on the retail deal? Ashley is still here - it's a cheeky to word it the way you have to make it look like they're paying him off with the promised 30-50 million when in fact another thing Dave King said, on record was that he could "live with the retail deal"

What cost of getting a new management team in? can you breakdown this cost for me because what about the 44 thousand season ticket holder sales ... what does that revenue and all over revenue cover if not staff costs? ... are you discarding this income and trying to say King has paid for all the running costs of the club out of the 30-50 million? :lol:  .... Warburton and Weir won't get a pay-off either, they worked their notice, we called their bluff and got the result. This is the one thing I'll actually give them credit for.

No-one wants 30 million spent in one go ... and even if we did spend that, so what? if King said he had it to spend anyway? 

There's so many holes in posts like that of yours and a few others on this subject - thankfully most are starting to wake up to the liars that are in our boardroom now. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed if they think there'll be wholesale changes . Outside of McKay and Foderingham I don't think we have any sellable assets , or certainly any that would bring in any real amount of money . We are pretty much strapped right now so don't see the board spending any great deal unless DK decides to open his wallet . 

Its hard to say because we now include players wages when we say we've spent , whereas before it used to relate just to transfer fees , but I reckon we'll spend £2-3M come the summer . Given its a limited amount , we need to strengthen the spine of the team . Hopefully WF stays , so a CH and CM with presence for me .

It's not ideal , but nor is it the end of the world , it's where we are and we've all seen before how new managers can bring something different out of existing players . We saw it when JW came back in the 80's and when AMcL replaced DA . Hopefully PC can do the same . 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt the other day and told they'd been here almost 3 years rather than 2 off a lot of people. What was the date of the AGM they got voted in? 

Where you getting 12 million from? they said theirself and it's on record that the club had no major debt and bragged what other club in the world can say that ... it was a pitch of theirs, it's there in black and white .... what considerable amounts to get Ashley out the club? the 5 million loan that was in King's manifesto pledge to start the notice period on the retail deal? Ashley is still here - it's a cheeky to word it the way you have to make it look like they're paying him off with the promised 30-50 million when in fact another thing Dave King said, on record was that he could "live with the retail deal"

What cost of getting a new management team in? can you breakdown this cost for me because what about the 44 thousand season ticket holder sales ... what does that revenue and all over revenue cover if not staff costs? ... are you discarding this income and trying to say King has paid for all the running costs of the club out of the 30-50 million? :lol:  .... Warburton and Weir won't get a pay-off either, they worked their notice, we called their bluff and got the result. This is the one thing I'll actually give them credit for.

No-one wants 30 million spent in one go ... and even if we did spend that, so what? if King said he had it to spend anyway? 

There's so many holes in posts like that of yours and a few others on this subject - thankfully most are starting to wake up to the liars that are in our boardroom now. 

They were voted in March 2015 at an AGM.

1. The £12m plus comes from the fact that this season we needed almost £4m in loans to cover costs, next season it will probably be more given that the team will have to be rebuilt in the summer. Add two seasons losses to that I don't think it's that far away from a ballpark figure.

2. The club does have debt in the form of debt for equity loans.

3. The 44,000 st holders income was gone 3 months into the 2016 season so it's not exactly the vast pot of endless cash you make it out to be.

4. The money to pay for Pedros (alleged) 300k compo did not come from ST sales see point 3.

5. Living with a retail deal that deprives the club of tens of millions in income is not liveable no matter who says it.

10 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

1. The £12m plus comes from the fact that this season we needed almost £4m in loans to cover costs, next season it will probably be more given that the team will have to be rebuilt in the summer. Add two seasons losses to that I don't think it's that far away from a ballpark figure.

3. The 44,000 st holders income was gone 3 months into the 2016 season so it's not exactly the vast pot of endless cash you make it out to be.

4. The money to pay for Pedros (alleged) 300k compo did not come from ST sales see point 3.

5. Living with a retail deal that deprives the club of tens of millions in income is not liveable no matter who says it.

What absolute drivel. Keep believing in the leader with the morality of a jackal. He will do the right thing by us, if you believe in Disney fantasies.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

What absolute drivel. Keep beliving in the leader with the morality of a jackal. He will do the right thing by us, if you believe in Disney fantasies.

I will take King any day over your fat parasite who gave us £1 for naming rights to Ibrox.

king's promised £30 fucking million, but he'll be lucky to get anything from this board. Maybe six million in Embassy coupons or Green shield stamps.

For the youngsters scratching their heads and asking what the fuck? Ask your Grandparents or some over 50. 

1 hour ago, Albertz 78 said:

No 5 what 10s of millions? 

On another note it will be interesting to see who and how much we get for the new shirt sponsorship next year 

2 hours ago, gj923 said:

No 5 what 10s of millions? 

On another note it will be interesting to see who and how much we get for the new shirt sponsorship next year 

The Ibrox store has taken in £13m since the retail deal was signed.

Rangers have received back only 800k of that.

Has to be well over £10m budget including wages etc. Just to get within touching distance of them soap dodgers. And please, little to no investment on anything down south. This season proves there is nothing down there but overpaid gobshites. Give the youth a bigger opportunity and sign high potential foreigners. Experience gets you nowhere in today's game.

He needs whatever funds necessary to the job and stop the 10.

Time for King and Co to step up for the good of the cub and put in some serious investment in instead of leeching off our season ticket money.

Anything less than 1st is unacceptable and the sooner the rancid tarrier bastards are put pack in their place the better.

It kills them that we are The People.

5 hours ago, TopCat said:

At least 10 million is needed to improve the starting 11 otherwise I can't see us closing the gap on them.

I think he will get around this sum in the summer to boost our squad.

Optimistic! While we need it I really can't see the board giving a £10 million warchest for summer.

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Read it again :happy:

Clearly me writing it in the Queens English instead of numerically showing digits to imply I'm joking, fuck there's more effort than the 345 Pythagoras theorem than my fucking joke lol 

Anyway what's your name what's what makes you Happy

So unless someone comes in with enough money to cover the loans, pay £3/5m transfer fees, and £40000+ a week wages to players capable of putting us level or better with the scum, the doomsday scenario unfolds 2nd place and a cup final 3 Europa league rounds max every season till 10 in row. Dembellends reported big fee will put them miles ahead added to the £30m CL and the current side....its gonna be hard a fuck to get even close but in Pedro we trust