Wes Foderingham

12 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Keeping us in this.

He's been outstanding this half.

Laughable how some underrate him and try and call him shit on here. One of the very few in the entire squad good enough.

We'd have got absolutely fucked today if it wasn't for him.

Why did they take u off at halftime?

Best player on the park and if he listened to the fannies moaning for him to kick the ball forward in the 2nd half, we wouldn't have scored our goal from the passage of play where he rolled the ball out. 

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

Had a few really good saves and did keep us in it...

However he could've came for the cross at the goal and he could've came for the one where he ended up needing to make a double save.

I just posted that exactly in the match thread, two simple catches = no drama,

Copland's Needing to give complaining  when wes distributes the ball long,short, wide or down the middle a miss , rid neck , no matter what he does it's wrong according to a fair amount of punters behind him , it's just habit now I think , wes has the ball let's shout abuse  , constantly bombarding him with abuse with his every distribution is a very poor show 

2 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Keeping us in this.

He's been outstanding this half.

Laughable how some underrate him and try and call him shit on here. One of the very few in the entire squad good enough.

We'd have got absolutely fucked today if it wasn't for him.

:bow::Fod:

He is a great shot stopper, but the rest of his game is weak. He footwork is bomb scare material and he doesn't command his area. He is not what we need.

What I'd give for another Goram or Klos. Goram wasn't the tallest but he was the biggest in that box and frighten the shite out of anyone.

2 hours ago, MasterD said:

Had a few really good saves and did keep us in it...

However he could've came for the cross at the goal and he could've came for the one where he ended up needing to make a double save.

I'd need to see it again , but that was my impression too . His shot stopping is first class , just don't think he commands his area enough particularly from corners and cross balls . 

A couple of excellent saves in 2nd half - the guy is a more than a decent shot-stopper. However, his distribution is awful and he is in a constant state of flapping and makes everyone nervous.

Also not vocal enough with back 4 and doesnt have the presence to claim balls at set pieces to relieve pressure. Seems to go into a cream puff when the fans shout at him. I dont think he is anything special.

Out of all our goalies in the past 30 years, he is better than Cammy Bell and worse than all the others.

35 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Copland's Needing to give complaining  when wes distributes the ball long,short, wide or down the middle a miss , rid neck , no matter what he does it's wrong according to a fair amount of punters behind him , it's just habit now I think , wes has the ball let's shout abuse  , constantly bombarding him with abuse with his every distribution is a very poor show 

For good reason, he is a total bombscare and has cost us games because of it (Hearts at Tynecastle earlier). Not buying into this, there are surely better options for us than Foderingham.