RFC55

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyway, looking at getting leaflets made for this, if I could find a few volunteers to hand them out before the match that would be great. 

Spoke to my mate who has a pitch outside the ground. Says for a one off 50/50 scarves will be made available. 

It's only right. 

Haven't read though all the posts here, so forgive me if someone else has already suggested this, but perhaps we could all wave our phones in the air in a moving gesture just the way the Celtic fans did at Ibrox last time?  Would that be too emotional though?  Just a thought ... 

34 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

What about doing that thing where they all look away from the fitba and stand up cuddling, innovators...... bloody innovators.......

Not sure i would cross the line into child abuse mate.

The rest of the stuff i'm all for.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

I agree mate .... only Aldi bags with "smell the "coffee" .. ?" motifs on them should be used. 

:UK:

I would suggest Marks and Spencers bags but we don't want them to think we are rubbing our prosperous Protestant superiority on them:UK:

We are all equals, christ i will take a poundland bag just to show solidarity with our neighbours.

3 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Fuck I thought we we're going all in aswell..... I told her to get the fish dinner in for Friday :huh:

Nice to see our fenian friends reciprocating.

MOH eats steak on a Friday now.

Glasgow is one, Brendan sorted over 100 years of rivalry just by thinking about it.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It has Always been my understanding that the Union Flag was only called a Union Jack when flown from a flagpole or mast, (the flag was jacked) The army when going into battle would carry their regimental colours along with the Union flag, they never referred to it as a Union Jack unless flown from a flagpole.

Funny that the article refers to the Navy, it's been many years since the navy used the Union flag, they normally fly the White Ensign.

Before reading that article I always thot it was a Navy thing

Just now, simplythebest said:

Next season we should bring out a hooped third kit in their honour as well, these sort of gestures are really needed in these modern times

We did have a hooped kit first well the old club did so it would be nice. Commemorate the deed Ranjurs and celtic