Public boycott of season tickets...

Virtuoso

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

king and his board don't do irony.

59 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

Big man's asking if you're in town for a beer?

58 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

Follow follow the cash ain't their it's simple as.... should a used Murray park when we got pumped doon to the bottom tier 

We had the oppertunity to build something and we didn't.  McCoist said we can't play football in the the lower leagues or win things with youth.  Now the chance is gone and only tens of millions can fix it.  What a royal cunt we've made of this.

I'm not a season ticket holder (due to work commitments it's pointless ) I previously sat in GE corner for 10+ years and spent a fortune over the years so like think my opinion still counts. 

But cutting of our only serious cash flow would put us In serious trouble, trouble we can't afford to be in when it comes to getting back to where we should be. 

You are of course entitled to decide where you put your hard earned cash but have a serious think about possible consequences by instigating a boycott.  

Just now, jackunion said:

I'm not a season ticket holder (due to work commitments it's pointless ) I previously sat in GE corner for 10+ years and spent a fortune over the years so like think my opinion still counts. 

But cutting of our only serious cash flow would put us In serious trouble, trouble we can't afford to be in when it comes to getting back to where we should be. 

You are of course entitled to decide where you put your hard earned cash but have a serious think about possible consequences by instigating a boycott.  

28 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

You obviously missed my follow up post :sarcasm:

I didn't, but it's a load of slavering pish.

The board members HAVE NO MONEY. And if they do, they don't want to pour it into a dead end investment like us. 

Bottom line is we have to live within our means, and our only income source is via season books. 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

It's a bad state of affairs mate, but boycotting is not the answer. Until someone else takes over we have no option, it's just the way it is. 

its a bad situation to be in and boycotting Will only make things worse.

Sorry mate not a fan of boycott's in any shape. The clubs in a shite state just now, watch us sink lower without the season ticket monies.

It would lead to admin mk2 overnight. Nothing surer.

What's needed is the people who have a bit of influence like Club1872, Union Bears on matchday, Sons Of Struth for the penny to finally drop with these guys and start doing the same protests and displays.

Campaigns in the media against King'co and Robertson would help too but would rather not have anything off they cunts.

Just now, jackunion said:

It's a bad state of affairs mate, but boycotting is not the answer. Until someone else takes over we have no option, it's just the way it is. 

its a bad situation to be in and boycotting Will only make things worse.

So it's ok when it was King and Houston calling for a boycott whilst seeking assurances, but now the shoe is on the other foot - boycotts are suddenly toxic?

Not looking to argue, but just seems very hypocritical.