Public boycott of season tickets...

Virtuoso

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A boycott will achieve fuck all except give King an excuse as to why there is no investment. I get that it's a horrible and an utter shite situation for all of us but cutting off our own heads to show we're sick and tired of this board is not the way to go. We can back the team in numbers AGAIN next season while putting more pressure on the board if no real investment is made over the summer. When times get tough throwing in the towel is literally going to do fuck all except punish ourselves.

Of course it's completely up to an individual fan who's giving over the better part of 600 quid+ of their hard earned money.. it's utterly up to them. However if you think boycotting is going to magically turn our situation around and that we'll all be doing the fucking gay gordon's after winning 55 next year then you're fucking deluded. 

I'm not one for boycotts, but will not bother going to, or watching on TV, any remaining games.(This season)

I've just realised that I forgot that I don't go to any away games, although technically, I'm not boycotting, I'm washing my hair on those occasions.?

Is 

Everyone

Buying

That 

Excuse?

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've got the money ready and waiting to renew the ST but after that embarrassment today I'm out.

The money will be used to purchase tickets on a game by game basis next season.

Its not easy getting tickets for the scum game, if you're not a ST holder. 

Although I'm always wanting two tickets, when I get no joy, maybe it's that?

2 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Don't give a rats arse about games against them the board are getting fuck all from me until they dip into their own bastard pockets.

The fans have been doing it for long enough,time for the charlatans to act or they can get to fuck.

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't give a rats arse about games against them the board are getting fuck all from me until they dip into their own bastard pockets.

The fans have been doing it for long enough,time for the charlatans to act or they can get to fuck.

They got their grubby paws on our club with intimidation, and lies. I don't blame any Bear for wanting to call it a day. It's their money, or yours in this case, they can do what they want with it, even buy a new Rangers replica strip in an adult size. Controversial??

Its not just the shite on the park that's pissing me off, on top of the board not willing to stand up for our club they are unwilling to match the money generated by us supporters, Scottish football is corrupt as fuck and this was proven on Thursday , I'll make my decision on renewing when I calm down and can think rationally.

Season Ticket renewed as always. Not doing it never enters the equation 

As long as supporting Rangers doesn't put my family at  financial risk then it's a no brainer. 

Been through all this boycott shite before and all it does is damage the club as a whole. If you don't want to see the Club through the bad times as well as the good,then maybe you should consider spending your hard earned on something else.

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

Totally agree with this by my problem is i have already renewed.

Is there any way to cancel the renewal?

I think i know the answer but thinking about contacting them to raise the point and voice my feelings.

2 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Fuck off then and don't come back

Typical narrow minded I'm pure rangers till I die and you urnae patter.

It's the head in the sand folk that will sink the club.

I suggested I wouldn't renew until King and board are gone. I'm choosing to take action to what I see is our club being rundown into not even a shadow of itself.

Folk can't seem to equate that blind loyalty is the same as inaction.

I've yet to here any "club legend" on here come up with a single decent idea of how we move forward or kick start the club to get is back in the right direction.

Summed up by the easy out of just crying out that anyone who isn't a lemming is a tarrier or not as staunch as they are.

Pathetic.

2 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Boycott or no boycott season ticket sales and crowds will just naturally decline while this continues 

I'd rather an initial send a message via a boycott rather than this slow gradual decline.

That sort of thing is far harder too come back from when it gets in motion.

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

So the board can sit back and invest the square root of fuck all in the team and rely on the support to tide them over?

Nah. Time to force their hand.

You're right. But I honestly don't know where we go from here mate.

Houston could always re-write his book and donate the profits to the club, adding in how he dragged us to were we are. ?

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

There were plenty for sale outside today. As soon as you came out the subway

3 hours ago, thebooler said:

Sorry mate. Not for me. I didn'disgracefuls agree with the SoS boycott either.

I see where you're coming from, but I just don't agree to starving our own club of money.

HOWEVER, I may be all for it if it meant a total boycott of ALL away games as well. Then we're also starving the opposition. 

Boycotters are boycotters no matter what section of the support theyre from, two cheeks of the same arse. Protest at the front door yes but starvIng the club of cash at a time we really need to buy players IS a disgraceful suggestion so like you IM against I! I would fully support a boycott of away grounds and have for 5 years other than one visit to St Jihnstone  due to me having to drive family there.

I won't begrudge anyone who chooses not to renew. The last few years have been nothing but a chore.

That said though, it won't solve anything and will only hurt our club further. King hasn't got the millions we need and even if he did, he still wouldn't be spending it on the club. Call me a pessimist, defeatist, whatever, but I just don't see any light at the end of this shitty tunnel...

No season tickets and it just gets worse, do you remember McCoist's last Season? vicious circle but at least if we pay our money we give ourselves an opportunity to fix things, starve them and we can categorically guarantee we won't fix anything.

Wouldn't blame anyone wither way