Public boycott of season tickets...

Virtuoso

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season from hell but I'll still be buying my season ticket for next season.  For me, it's not an option not to.  

I've long ago given up the  hope that a sugar daddy will come along and sink loads of money into the club and the team.  It certainly will not be King.  The best we can hope for is to get a shrewd manager in who knows his stuff and can turn us round and get us into some sort of challenging position again on a limited budget.  I have doubts that Pedro is that person but we can live in hope.

2 hours ago, Cam1872 said:

Typical narrow minded I'm pure rangers till I die and you urnae patter.

It's the head in the sand folk that will sink the club.

I suggested I wouldn't renew until King and board are gone. I'm choosing to take action to what I see is our club being rundown into not even a shadow of itself.

Folk can't seem to equate that blind loyalty is the same as inaction.

I've yet to here any "club legend" on here come up with a single decent idea of how we move forward or kick start the club to get is back in the right direction.

Summed up by the easy out of just crying out that anyone who isn't a lemming is a tarrier or not as staunch as they are.

Pathetic.

What's pathetic is attention seeking wee fools like yourself thinking other fans give a fuck wether you renew or not.

fuck off we don't need fans like you it's that simple 

Today is not the time to decide. Let it settle for a week.

We will never get everyone agreeing so what will happen is we lose e.g. 5000 ST holders and we are caught in the middle between having some money but not quite enough.

We need to stick together and the good times will return.

Don't turn your back on our club because of DK. Rangers are bigger than anyone.

2 hours ago, Cam1872 said:

Typical narrow minded I'm pure rangers till I die and you urnae patter.

It's the head in the sand folk that will sink the club.

I suggested I wouldn't renew until King and board are gone. I'm choosing to take action to what I see is our club being rundown into not even a shadow of itself.

Folk can't seem to equate that blind loyalty is the same as inaction.

I've yet to here any "club legend" on here come up with a single decent idea of how we move forward or kick start the club to get is back in the right direction.

Summed up by the easy out of just crying out that anyone who isn't a lemming is a tarrier or not as staunch as they are.

Pathetic.

You left at 2-0 the day. Admit it.

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

What's pathetic is attention seeking wee fools like yourself thinking other fans give a fuck wether you renew or not.

fuck off we don't need fans like you it's that simple 

What exactly do you contribute on here?

What do you think will help us get out of this situation? How are you planning on showing your dissatisfaction with the board?

Why do you feel the need to attack fans who aren't happy with the current board and are advocating taking action to make them take notice?

A boycott is a temporary action - I am not suggesting as a support we permanently don't buy.

What exactly is the point of your input? Other than trying to show your staunchness?

That approach got us McCoist, Warburton, no vision from the board, no change from going down the divisions, a shite board and a club that's a shadow of its former self.

Until I hear what super fans like yourself see for the future of our club then you can go and take yourself to fuck. 

Not so much as joining any kind of boycott but I was due to renew my three tickets this weekend and have decided to leave it till the last minute, that today was utter footballing vomit from start to finish, probably in the end I will renew but even the fact that I'm now having second thoughts tells me how disgusted I am right now at the whole fucking club. 

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

You left at 2-0 the day. Admit it.

Nothing to offer other than trying out staunch another fan.

Good luck loving our club right into mediocrity.

Our history and traditions are at stake. Our rivals are moving further ahead and the folk getting criticised are only trying to suggest a way forward.

Start suggesting a credible way forward or at least offer some defiance rather than acceptance.

1 minute ago, Cam1872 said:

Nothing to offer other than trying out staunch another fan.

Good luck loving our club right into mediocrity.

Our history and traditions are at stake. Our rivals are moving further ahead and the folk getting criticised are only trying to suggest a way forward.

Start suggesting a credible way forward or at least offer some defiance rather than acceptance.

Still here ? Thought maybe you would boycott the forum as things aren't going your way 

6 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Still here ? Thought maybe you would boycott the forum as things aren't going your way 

I'm sorry mate, this isn't the type of fan I usually am, really not looking to start arguing amongst our own.

I'm here still but actually really don't want to encourage anyone to boycott but feel I should be able to share my reason why I am taking the temporary measure.

Not looking to pints score, but you should realise I am not in a minority in this thread.

Fans are angry and unwilling to blindly accept what is happening.

Those who have renewed seem to not really  care about the alternative fan view, nothing new in our support.

I get why you don't give a toss either if I personally renew or not, but ask yourself why fans are resorting to this consideration?

It's not cause we are tarriers or shite fans.

Whether he actually had the money or not, Murray's time in charge seems to have made a lot of the support spoiled in this age of billionaire club owners.

And people are expecting King to be just as free with the cash - he's not a sugar daddy, nor should he be, he's a businessman.

11 minutes ago, dougaaley said:

Whether he actually had the money or not, Murray's time in charge seems to have made a lot of the support spoiled in this age of billionaire club owners.

And people are expecting King to be just as free with the cash - he's not a sugar daddy, nor should he be, he's a businessman.

He is a fucking liar, simples.

I just cant bring myself not to renew. Since my first wage i bought a season ticket. Imo not renewing is everything they want. Have to admit tho as i get older old firm games are more than my nerves can handle. 

10 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

Let the bastards see what it feels like!

It was WRONG when King and the wankstains from the SOS did it and it would be WRONG now.

That said as a group we need to make and have our voices heard and make them heard BIGLY :whistle:

Warburton got us out of the McCostalot mess, not sure if Pedro can get us out of the Warburton mess, he certainly cannot do it without investment.

Need a vehicle where the folk talking to the board are real fans and not fukking blazer chasers, they need to hear the truth.

2 hours ago, dougaaley said:

He's a prick

9 hours ago, Cam1872 said:

What exactly do you contribute on here?

What do you think will help us get out of this situation? How are you planning on showing your dissatisfaction with the board?

Why do you feel the need to attack fans who aren't happy with the current board and are advocating taking action to make them take notice?

A boycott is a temporary action - I am not suggesting as a support we permanently don't buy.

What exactly is the point of your input? Other than trying to show your staunchness?

That approach got us McCoist, Warburton, no vision from the board, no change from going down the divisions, a shite board and a club that's a shadow of its former self.

Until I hear what super fans like yourself see for the future of our club then you can go and take yourself to fuck. 

Your on about attacking fans when you're the one hitting out with pish like "what's tarrier behaviour is renewing you're season ticket" like kaiser said no one gives a fuck if you throw in the towel but don't attack other fans who want to keep going and supporting our team. When we're finally out of this mess you'll be the type who's straight back and giving it the loyal patter. None of us are happy the way it's going but I won't be guilt tripped into stopping doing something I've done half my life because roasters like you think a boycott would achieve anything.