New Daily Record blog.

11 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

No. We should just not buy it, like many already do, and let it die. Not write articles for them in which dozens of obsessed tarriers will pounce upon. 

Like when we were going to boycott one thousand and one companys after they put us down? 

It doesn't work mate.

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not talking about you being an editor ?.

I'm saying if someone got a position of power at a Rangers hating organisation and could tackle it from the inside then fine.

But at the lower level it means fuck all.

And how is any person going to get in that position of power without working their way up the ranks?

Just now, The Dude said:

I imagine they would. Not sure what freebie I get from people clicking on a link to their website though. 

So rather than C&P you posted a link. You agree that hits help your cause at the rag. Id imagine by this you mean high level of hits shows popularity which in turn could lead to more pay, more paid articles, permanent employment etc?. You post your own link on here where there are potentially hundreds/thousands of possible hits for your article. To your benefit as you say.

The freebie is a free opportunity to gain hits which helps your cause as described.

It's not that difficult.

Unless you are being deliberately obtuse about it.

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Tbh mate, what I did see of that thread was a total embarrassment so I'm not really interested in reading the rest of it.

I don't really care much for the royal family myself so I wouldn't get offended if someone on here shared a different/controversial view on them anyway. Much the same with the religious debate, if someone expresses an opinion on this forum that goes against the norm on that subject then they instantly become a target. I don't really have any interest in that debate either.

As I said, my main concern was that people are criticising the guy for making a living just because they don't like the paper he's writing for. If they don't buy or read it then why do they care?

So in his defence you say you've not seen it, it's pointed out and now you've no interest in reading it ok then 

legit enough 

the Record are scummy bastards as is anyone who contributes to it especially people like him and his views representing Rangers 

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

And how is any person going to get in that position of power without working their way up the ranks?

In today's age of nepotism, corruption, political and sectarian bias the only way is to come in at a high level. Or be a Rangers hater.

There is no chance a ST holder at Ibrox will start at the bottom of the rhebel, bbc, GCC, sfa and climb the ranks to a position of influence.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

So in his defence you say you've not seen it, it's pointed out and now you've no interest in reading it ok then 

legit enough 

the Record are scummy bastards as is anyone who contributes to it especially people like him and his views representing Rangers 

I never said I haven't seen it in his defence. I said I haven't seen it because it was irrelevant to my point, therefore I still have no interest in reading it.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So rather than C&P you posted a link. You agree that hits help your cause at the rag. Id imagine by this you mean high level of hits shows popularity which in turn could lead to more pay, more paid articles, permanent employment etc?. You post your own link on here where there are potentially hundreds/thousands of possible hits for your article. To your benefit as you say.

The freebie is a free opportunity to gain hits which helps your cause as described.

It's not that difficult.

Not really, this place doesn't tend to click through on many of my links. hundred of hits are, on a single article, fairly worthless.  I've posted my links to GTBFO on here too (which Im also paid for) and you've never once bitched and whined about it. Twitter, facebook and stuff like NewsNow provide far more hits than anything posted on here will.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's not that difficult.

Also, why would I c&p it? I've never copied and pasted any of my stuff on here. I'm not about to start now.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not really, this place doesn't tend to click through on many of my links. hundred of hits are, on a single article, fairly worthless.  I've posted my links to GTBFO on here too (which Im also paid for) and you've never once bitched and whined about it. Twitter, facebook and stuff like NewsNow provide far more hits than anything posted on here will.

I despise the Rangers hating record.

Can I clarify that any further for you?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Are any of those articles as topical as a daily rhebel one?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Why not, it makes it easier for folk?

Unless it's for those hits I mentioned above...

Makes it easier for who? People who are unable to click a link? I'd suggest by clicking the link to enter the thread every single person who's on here is more than capable of clicking it.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Knew you were upto something ...

Concentrating and talking a power of pish regarding the under 20's to create a little niche for yourself.

Slagging off the Royal Family, protestants etc comparing them to Nazi's, child abuse etc when people were talking about Catholics and the Tiffany song ...thus fitting the Record profile to perfection and making sure no stones unturned where they're concerned. 

Last week I called it and said your another potential trough guzzler in the making - I was right. Daily Record ffs. Maybe you'll get to meet Barry Ferguson and talk about your contributions to the Record.

That said you've still got to be better than that McFarlane cunt ... but maybe not. I'm sure you share a lot of his views.

:lol: that's rabid! And fucking paranoid in the extreme - mind you no change there then 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

To copy and paste and prevent others from doing so.

Refer to page 1.

Judging by the number of times I've seen it shared elsewhere, I don't think it makes a jot of difference.

Just now, The Dude said:

Makes it easier for who? People who are unable to click a link? I'd suggest by clicking the link to enter the thread every single person who's on here is more than capable of clicking it.

It's not, especially for those on mobiles. At times on articles (not yours) there's firewalls or subscriptions required.

C&P is obviously easier than carrying out a function to read the same article.

But whatever.