New Daily Record blog.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Fucking hell that might be the most petulant thing I've ever read on here :lol:

The irony is that by continually bitching about it ITT it keeps it at the top of the page in the forum and increases the likelihood of people actually clicking the link.

6 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

good for you but turning to the under 20s...no thanks and the manager a positive? hes a patsy who will be gone by Christmas 

He may very well be but as I said in the article, if you judged Rodgers by his start at Celtic, would you have said he was going to win a treble and potentially not lose a domestic game all season?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

In today's age of nepotism, corruption, political and sectarian bias the only way is to come in at a high level. Or be a Rangers hater.

There is no chance a ST holder at Ibrox will start at the bottom of the rhebel, bbc, GCC, sfa and climb the ranks to a position of influence.

Ah right, so we're fucked forever in that sense then eh? We'll never have control of the media, council or governing bodies like they do. 

Lets just give up. Let them control everything.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Ah right, so we're fucked forever in that sense then eh? We'll never have control of the media, council or governing bodies like they do. 

Lets just give up. Let them control everything.

Truth hurts.

And it is the truth. And it does hurt. 

But yeah getting a blogger gig or an errand boy will change that one day... I'm sure the impartial NUJ would concur.

Just now, OhW said:

Surely if he turns out to be a flop then a "knee-jerk" reaction could have been the right decision?

Did you put that line in just because you were writing for the record? You always see 'humorous' references like that from them. Some pun about an old song or something and then "..but Rangers weren't top of the pops on Saturday". Pish.

You never know unless you give someone a chance to try.

No, I put that line in to emphasise just how long it's been since we took such a scudding from them at home.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Truth hurts.

And it is the truth. And it does hurt. 

Says it all that.

You're obviously happy to sit back and let it continue.

Some aren't but you want to jump down their throat.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

You've got someone comparing the Royal Family and Protestants to nazi's and peado's and your surprised at some of the comments now he's writing articles in our name for someone like The Record? seriously? 

Don't worry about him, he's a bigger dobber than the OP

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: that's rabid! And fucking paranoid in the extreme - mind you no change there then 

It's not paranoid, he did say it and I know a trough guzzler when I see one. I have been right about every single one thus far. Without exception. 

50 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're probably right but I can only try. The shite we've read for long enough is the reason I decided to give this a go in the first place. I've grown up reading the same one-sided shite we all have and decided I could do it better. Maybe I can, maybe I can't but I'll never know unless I have the platform to do so.

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

:lol:

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

1 / Nothing any blogger writes is going to change anything at the club.  2 / The filth have no more of a platform to comment than they have anywhere else Ive written (or on here where it's also hoaching with them).

3 / Why would I write blogs about their inner workings? I've no interest in writing or reading about them. If you do then there's plenty others who do exactly that.

1/ I already said that ..... you didn't need to write it in the retard ... perpetuating negativity for the scum to swallow ..... you are going to battle to find new copy to print ...... or will you make it up like all the others do as your career progresses? 

2 / Now you know that is not true ... because if it was you would not need to sell your stories to the retard ... but hey! ... you believe what you want ... I'll believe what I know .... and that is that you will never have had the amount of followers you will now have .... now you are employed with a daily ... a red top scum partner as well.

3 / .... Perhaps to balance out the negatives you seem to have no problem writing about us .... would be a good start .... see how that helps you career.

:UK:

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not paranoid, he did say it and I know a trough guzzler when I see one. I have been right about every single one thus far. Without exception. 

Which trough am I guzzling from?

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You click away and support the rhebel as much as you want...

Haven't clicked anything. I don't read the Record and don't intend to as I've already said. I just don't spend as much time as you do complaining about it which actually attracts more attention to it than anything else.

Counterproductive.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

1/ I already said that ..... you didn't need to write it in the retard? ... perpetuating negativity for the scum to swallow ..... you are going to battle to find new copy to print ...... or will you make it up like all the others do as your career progresses? 

2 / Now you know that is not true ... because if it was you would not need to sell your stories to the retard ... but hey! ... you believe what you want ... I'll believe what I know .... and that is that you will never have had the amount of followers you will now have now you are employed with a daily ... a red top scum partner as well.

3 / .... Perhaps to balance out the negatives you seem to have no problem writing about us .... would be a good start .... see how that helps you career.

:UK:

I've not struggled over the last four years so I doubt I'll start now.

I already write for a bigger platform than the Daily Record. Just using twitter followers as a quick example DR has just over 100k. SB Nation 270k.

Feel free to go back through my last four years output. Can count on one hand the number of 'negative' articles I've written. So far it's helped my career no end.