New Daily Record blog.

Don't care who writes for the Daily Retard it's a shite paper with a rapidly declining readership and I don't read the fucking thing anyway so will never read what the Dude scribbles for a couple of shekels.

Hope it goes well for you @The DudeKnow you didn't even get an interview for the RFC media position, which while you go to all the U20 games etc and report on it , should have at least gave you a chance.

No lover of That paper either, but your correct, we all have to pay bills. Just don't pander to them and write your own reports without it getting edited ..

Does this mean we need to watch what we're saying on here now? Wouldn't like tae think I was being quoted in that Republican rhag of a fukkin newspaper.

Infact, I'm not really too surprised that a Rangers supporter would write for this piece of shite nowadays. 

If it was my website, I'd just ban anybody who I thought was using my forum to promote themselves in the daily retard. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Because everyone that I've spoken to that actually know something about the guy rate him highly. 

Was Warburton not 'highly rated' or was that only in his own mind.  I find Pedro refreshing, just hope hs spends wisely in the summer and turns the club around, we need some success and soon.

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

I hope Rangersmedia and what posters post in here won't become a blog. 

I'll be watching what I say from now on unless he's jettisoned mate.

Too dodgy IMHO in these days of social Mhedia fuck ups.

Just now, thebooler said:

Does this mean we need to watch what we're saying on here now? Wouldn't like tae think I was being quoted in that Republican rhag of a fukkin newspaper.

Infact, I'm not really too surprised that a Rangers supporter would write for this piece of shite nowadays. 

If it was my website, I'd just ban anybody who I thought was using my forum to promote themselves in the daily retard. 

No more than you would need to on any given day before today. I've been doing this in a variety of places for several years and never thought 'here that X on RM is a cunt, lets use my blog to fuck them over'.

What does that mean?  You don't go to watch the team play? 

I go to watch the team play but the club have stopped dealing with us (GTBFO) on a 'professional' basis. 

You've never worked for a Rangers hating paper before , have you ? 

I've not, but then I've also been told I've no editorial restrictions/requirements on what I can and can't write about.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I've not, but then I've also been told I've no editorial restrictions/requirements on what I can and can't write about.

Will you be doing requests? would be a good idea, one of those weeks when you have writers block, you can come on here and we'll give you some class ideas. :craphead:

My first request is to highlight what a cheating cunt Broonaldo is, the rebel readers would love it.

Just now, jim beam said:

That'll change if you're writing only positive things about Rangers.

We'll see. If it does I'll chuck it. Just like I did with Shoot after editorial changes I didn't agree with. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Will you be doing requests? would be a good idea, one of those weeks when you have writers block, you can come on here and we'll give you some class ideas. :craphead:

My first request is to highlight what a cheating cunt Broonaldo is, the rebel readers would love it.

I'll no be doing requests per se but if there's something on here that's a really big talking point it may very well form the basis of a blog.

I'm a bit conflicted about this.

On one hand it's good to have a real rangers fan writing a blog on us, rather than a hibs fan in a blue t shirt.

Very skeptical that you'll be allowed to write what you want, especially if we challenge celtic in any way next season.

Guess we can only judge you on your future blogs. 

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Why did the club ban GTBFO? 

Genuinely no idea. They have completely stopped responding to us (to the annoyance of some of the staff) but I've heard it's because noses were put out of place by us doing U20s coverage and 'making the media team look bad'