New Daily Record blog.

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Was Warburton not 'highly rated' or was that only in his own mind.  I find Pedro refreshing, just hope hs spends wisely in the summer and turns the club around, we need some success and soon.

Bit of both. He'd done well at Brentford but was still very wet behind the ears. With hindsight, I can't help think many of his first-season targets were people identified by Brentford's statistical analysis model which could be why they were fairly successful here before he had to rely on 'Frank's black book' last summer and it all went to shit. 

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We'll see. If it does I'll chuck it. Just like I did with Shoot after editorial changes I didn't agree with. 

As you'll probably already know, us Rangers supporters have been waiting and wondering when the MSM in Scotland will start to report properly on the peadophile ring at Torbett Towers.

I look forward to your first blog on this.

Just now, thebooler said:

As you'll probably already know, us Rangers supporters have been waiting and wondering when the MSM in Scotland will start to report properly on the peadophile ring at Torbett Towers.

I look forward to your first blog on this.

Already said I wont be touching it. It has fuck all to do with Rangers. Dunno if you saw the bit yesterday where they tracked down Torbett to CA but it's not something I feel is in anyway relevant to a weekly blog about Rangers.

4 minutes ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

They found out The Dude was writing for them :whistle:

They've always known. I've been the only point of contact with the club and it was me personally who was invited to Auchenhowie by Craig MUlholland and Graeme Murty.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Already said I wont be touching it. It has fuck all to do with Rangers. Dunno if you saw the bit yesterday where they tracked down Torbett to CA but it's not something I feel is in anyway relevant to a weekly blog about Rangers.

Nothing to do with RFC - but plenty to do with RFC supporters and Scottish football and Scottish society my friend.

Oh fuck, this has went well.

We will only ever change rags like that from within. The taigs succeeded in their infestation of just about every institution in Scotland whist we slept in dignified silence. If it isn't football, it's politics and so on. Time we woke up to it. I would guess most don't buy the rag, that's a start, but if it ever became that bad, they would just cut costs and their losses and revert to being an internet based rag like the Independent and spout their bile from their.

We are just not happy campers these days, by any fucking stretch. Maybe the board will take note and do something about it, but I think they've bitten off more than they can chew and painted themselves into a corner they can't get out of.

I think if we had mounted a serious challenge and see the light at the end of the tunnel, no one would really give a fuck about any of the rags or the mhedia.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What about the EBT witch hunt? :whistle:

I mind asking you before when you were with shoot. To be fair I understand why you don't touch on some of these issues. It's only going to cut your own throat if you want a career in the media.

Shame it's with the Record but best of luck. We could use genuine supporters in these jobs instead of guys who are there through their fathers networks.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some of them had never been to a football match before getting their gigs in the press.

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Nothing to do with RFC - but plenty to do with RFC supporters and Scottish football and Scottish society my friend.

Totally understand that but I would say I'm not there as a reporter. I'm there for an opinion blog on Rangers and what's going on with the club.

39 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I'll be watching what I say from now on unless he's jettisoned mate.

Too dodgy IMHO in these days of social Mhedia fuck ups.

You don't think there's already DR journalists poring over every post on this forum? I bet there are, and I bet they're a lot more hostile towards Rangers fans than the OP.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

You don't think there's already DR journalists poring over every post on this forum? I bet there are, and I bet they're a lot more hostile towards Rangers fans than the OP.

Not to mention it's an open forum that isn't 'hidden' like the OT. Dont even need a log in.

45 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I'll be watching what I say from now on unless he's jettisoned mate.

Too dodgy IMHO in these days of social Mhedia fuck ups.

Tbh, if you feel the need to 'watch what you are saying' that says far more about you than it ever could me.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Which trough am I guzzling from?

He's a fantasist and self proclaimed king (sic) of the Rangers haters - hates everything about the club including all past players and management - and is proud of being banned ( twice) from Ibrox.   It's probably to your credit that he is having a pop at you. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

It's not paranoid, he did say it and I know a trough guzzler when I see one. I have been right about every single one thus far. Without exception. 

:lol::lol: right? Only amongst your wee band of Rangers haters.