New Daily Record blog.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Knew you were upto something ...

Concentrating and talking a power of pish regarding the under 20's to create a little niche for yourself.

Slagging off the Royal Family, protestants etc comparing them to Nazi's, child abuse etc when people were talking about Catholics and the Tiffany song ...

Last week I called it and said your another potential trough guzzler in the making - I was right. Daily Record ffs. Maybe you'll get to meet Barry Ferguson and talk about your contributions to the Record.

That said you've still got to be better than that McFarlane cunt ... but maybe not. I'm sure you share a lot of his views.

The U20s stuff had nothing to do with the Record. But it was all about me building a name for myself as a blogger/writer/journo. I've never denied that for a minute and have said it since back when I started with Shoot (and even before that with Youth Football Scotland).

Crazy to think that someone would have a job and look to advance their career. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Knew you were upto something ...

Concentrating and talking a power of pish regarding the under 20's to create a little niche for yourself.

Slagging off the Royal Family, protestants etc comparing them to Nazi's, child abuse etc when people were talking about Catholics and the Tiffany song ...

Last week I called it and said your another potential trough guzzler in the making - I was right. Daily Record ffs. Maybe you'll get to meet Barry Ferguson and talk about your contributions to the Record.

That said you've still got to be better than that McFarlane cunt ... but maybe not. I'm sure you share a lot of his views.

He's done a Greg Marshall.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nah, whereas the PUL community.....

The fact they kept that Jane Hamilton cow on, despite several sectarian tweets, shows exactly what foot they cunts kick with.

Everybody has to earn a living and have the right to advance their career so if it has to be with the DR then that's the way of things.    I don't read the DR other than if somebody cuts and pastes an article and posts it in RM.   But then I don't read many newspapers and have a general distrust of news media outlets because of what I see as patent bias, false news, fake news and shallow, selective reporting of events.   But that's just me.   All the best in the new job though.

For those who do read the DR maybe it would be an interesting read one day if a set of Rangers questions could be put to The Dude and to KJ and they get the chance to publish their answers.    Be interesting to see the different interpretations to the same questions.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

The fact they kept that Jane Hamilton cow on, despite several sectarian tweets, shows exactly what foot they cunts kick with.

Rhepublican filth, they don't even hide it.

Several token proddies just to keep enough interest from the liberal amongst our support who don't mind the fact it's our club getting fucked over by them time and time again.

And the Dude.

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Simple answer before it gets to that. I have bills to pay and a career to build. If anyone else wants to pay me more not to write for them then be my guest. If not, then I couldn't particularly care less if people don't like me writing for them. 

You could always get a real job

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Surprised at some of the posts here tbh.

I don't read the Record and don't intend to but fair play to you for trying to further your career. Hopefully this will just be a stepping stone too.

You've got someone comparing the Royal Family and Protestants to nazi's and peado's and your surprised at some of the comments now he's writing articles in our name for someone like The Record? seriously?