• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

IMG_1426.GIF

Love this guy's hugely exaggerated reactions. There is another belter I have seen with this guy where he is swaggering into a room, and I mean swaggering. Who actually is he BTW? I can see that he is involved with the wrestling.

As for Rossiter, I sincerely hope that the Kid is finally on the mend.

14 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Love this guy's hugely exaggerated reactions. There is another belter I have seen with this guy where he is swaggering into a room, and I mean swaggering. Who actually is he BTW? I can see that he is involved with the wrestling.

There is NO CHANCE, that you don't know who he is.

15 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

kenny Dummigan

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

that's Vince McMahon

giphy.gif

I am a big fan of Jordan, great wee player who gets stuck in and won't shy away from anything as far as I know. Good passing ability too, will be good to have him back and hopefully fit for a season, could be a new spark in our mid that we really need.

3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Is it no Ted mcmann or something like that..