Taigs vs Sheep

4 minutes ago, blueballss said:

untouchable just now, even brother madden had been tapped to let them be

Mate fuck up, the tarriers won because aberdeen were pish.  They won every game this season because everyone else is pish and they are better than the rest.  You're sounding like one of them. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Get your head out your arse man, how can you blame him for that :lol: 

Leaving a clearly injured Hayes on the park, leaving the scum acres of space on the right, which they scored the winner from?

Aye, can't blame him for that.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Facing up to mcinnes at the end too .Sums him up 

He gets protected by these refs and that is the most alarming .Even a ref has the guts ,they find away around it 

Losing against them hurts, it hurts badly. To lose so badly hurts even more. However, there's quite a few taigs you almost don't really mind in the sense they're not complete utter cunts. He just takes the biscuit though, always wanting to act the cunt. He's protected by his club, the ref, the SFA and the media and just does what the fuck he wants. He can do no wrong yet he is a despicable cowardly bastard. I'd love to see him act like that off the football park but he wouldn't because he's a wee shitebag. And even when he scores, or they win rather than celebrate with his own fans he goads, and incites opposition players, management, fans etc even against the likes of Partick, Ross County and East Kilbride. What a pathetic mutant mess......

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Harsh there mate .I wouldn't want him but    he did fuck up for me over Rooney switch 

That script is still intact & still has the same fucking ending?

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Mate fuck up, the tarriers won because aberdeen were pish.  They won every game this season because everyone else is pish and they are better than the rest.  You're sounding like one of them. 

Don't go there with that Goat Ffs 

We are all clearly sick .The scattergun comes out .The ref wasn't the reason but he was a shitebag with Brown 100%

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Don't go there with that Goat Ffs 

We are all clearly sick .The scattergun comes out .The ref wasn't the reason but he was a shitebag with Brown 100%

Along with the big Balkan donkey CB who should have had 2 yellows.

14 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Why do you even bother watching it.

Nobody gives a fuck about either team

Rangers is our only focus

10 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

They are simply miles ahead of us financially and on the park. They have had a great season nobody can dent it.

On the plus side it is unlikely Brenda will stay longer than another season as he will get bored having no challenge. We can only improve and get stronger.

Next season we won't be near them. 20 points again but I expect a challenge after that.

:lol:

Just now, one55 said:

surprise surprise. aberdeen handed them it. could've easily won but oh no. not even trying. 

I wouldn't say that, Aberdeen did look the better side and did set up and put brilliant pressure on the taigs. They defeated themselves though by not taking their chances and getting tired out. 

Derek Mccinnes made his subs too fast, which is fucking stupid if he was looking to go to extra time. 

13 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

They are simply miles ahead of us financially and on the park. They have had a great season nobody can dent it.

On the plus side it is unlikely Brenda will stay longer than another season as he will get bored having no challenge. We can only improve and get stronger.

Next season we won't be near them. 20 points again but I expect a challenge after that.

Fuck that mate, they were very lucky today IMO. :justno:

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Your dumb post. 

Those tactics were pure perfection from McInnes and it was his players who fucked it - the defending for Rogic's goal was embarrassing. 

Didn't look like pure perfection to me. Every sheep player was camped inside their own half for the last 15 minutes, inviting pressure on to them. 

And laugh all you want. But Hayes could barely move for the last 10 minutes of the game, which did leave them exposed.