Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th

Ryan_1

Won't be paying for it at all to be honest, will watch the highlights free the week after or online the day after. Just doesn't interest me, couple of performing monkeys, all about the money.

They're both frighteningly talented in their respective sports but I honestly just can't get excited about them fighting each other 

8 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Floyds already made Conor look like a monkey without hitting him :lol: 

giphy.gif

Ofc he has. What can Conor say? His whole act is about money, you can't talk about money when you are standing new to a guy who made over $100M in one night. 

1 hour ago, Da Kool Blue said:

Ofc he has. What can Conor say? His whole act is about money, you can't talk about money when you are standing new to a guy who made over $100M in one night. 

Yeah they both act like cunts when it comes to the showboating over being rich. That's what would be funny about it if the Irish kid won after all Mayweathers boasting that he'd lose his great rep for chasing easy money.

Noticed McGregor saying 'dance for me boy' when Mayweather was shadow boxing. Not the sort of thing black Americans like to hear these days either :lol:

2 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Hate all this bullshit before the fight, guarantee at the final bell they will be hugging and they will have 'a great respect for each other' 

That does my fucking tits in. May as well just say it's all staged. 

Mayweather was fucking cringeworthy during that press conference. 

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

That does my fucking tits in. May as well just say it's all staged. 

Mayweather was fucking cringeworthy during that press conference. 

Its going that way. Get mugs believing it and that what sells the fight. Read something yesterday the PPV in America is $75! Fuck paying that to watch a fight in your house.

44 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Its going that way. Get mugs believing it and that what sells the fight. Read something yesterday the PPV in America is $75! Fuck paying that to watch a fight in your house.

Mayweather/Pac was $100 :lol: Makes us moaning about Sky Box Office look a bit stupid :lol:

23 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Mayweather will lay a glove and that taig cunt will collapse :lol:

this isn't going to happen IMO.  Not that easily anyway.  The closer this gets, the more i think Connor is going to spark him out early on.

Floyd isn't a power puncher and Connor, if he lays a glove on him, could KO him quite easily.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

this isn't going to happen IMO.  Not that easily anyway.  The closer this gets, the more i think Connor is going to spark him out early on.

Floyd isn't a power puncher and Connor, if he lays a glove on him, could KO him quite easily.

Wanna buy some magic beans? FFS Gogzy :confused: