This is how it feels to be Rangers

scottyc06

52 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'll only be buzzing when I know we're actually a half decent team again.

This. Very easy to get excited and carried away, but i'll celebrate when our new players settle and prove themselves to be of the standard to contribute to a Rangers team that will win our title back. Until the day the Rangers captain lifts that league trophy, the job isn't done. I'm not one to celebrate until it is. The promise of this summer holds about the same value to me as the promise of last summer until the results follow. 

15 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

This. Very easy to get excited and carried away, but i'll celebrate when our new players settle and prove themselves to be of the standard to contribute to a Rangers team that will win our title back. Until the day the Rangers captain lifts that league trophy, the job isn't done. I'm not one to celebrate until it is. The promise of this summer holds about the same value to me as the promise of last summer until the results follow. 

I hear you mate however a point of satisfaction is that in the space of a few weeks there is hope, I really didn't expect to start next year with much of that. 

Like I say I know what you are saying, there will be champagne opened but to have a much better looking squad on paper and the anchor that was Ashley/SD removed in such a short space of time....well I don't blame any bear for feeling pretty good about that. 

Whilst all the news over the last few weeks has been nothing but positive it's nice to see the support United again after a long time. If we project that onto the park, make Ibrox a fortress then the sky's the limit and it's long overdue. These cunts in the piggery need a reality check and only we can do it

5 minutes ago, markem said:

I hear you mate however a point of satisfaction is that in the space of a few weeks there is hope, I really didn't expect to start next year with much of that. 

Like I say I know what you are saying, there will be champagne opened but to have a much better looking squad on paper and the anchor that was Ashley/SD removed in such a short space of time....well I don't blame any bear for feeling pretty good about that. 

Totally agree on off field issues. Massive week for the club. 

But if last seasons taught us anything in football terms, promise means nothing until it's traded in for actual results.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's been that kinda a week. It's just been non stop. DoF was quite a hot topic for a spell but it's just been a whirlwind of late. Allen has almost sneaked in the back door ala Rod Wallace. If he can half the impact Wallace had then we'll be doing more than alright.............

He'll never have the same impact as scoring a winner against the unwashed in a Cup Final. Nothing beats that.

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Came a long way since the easdales, craig mather and brian Stockbridge.

Good to be a bear again. 

Ffs man. Forgot about that wee bentshot Stockbridge. Gave me a shudder seeing those shysters names again.

2 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

How can anyone be excited until we have actually won some  games? Beat HIBS (the most important game of the season for me) and I'll be buzzing.

Have you been living on the moon the past few weeks?