Creampuff

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

The first laser pens available were blue ones in 2003. They never let the facts get in the way when they have agendas to fuel.

I hope they sue Miller, Parks and the Record. The sooner all 3 disappear from view the better.

That's the only bit that I think is wrong about the article. I definitely had a red laser pen in 1995. Got it in Blackpool as a wee guy down there with my mate so they were definitely available at that time.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

That's the only bit that I think is wrong about the article. I definitely had a red laser pen in 1995. Got it in Blackpool as a wee guy down there with my mate so they were definitely available at that time.

They're talking red dots as in lasers on guns. Not a laser pen 

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I just hope linfields records are correct! If they can produce a record of the game, then the statement loses credibility.

*edit* just realised that's competitive fixtures.

That said, i doubt Linfield would release a statement if it could be proven wrong, the Daily Rebel however???

Screenshot_20170627-081754.png

...it's an interesting point to highlight we have been battered by the press for years now and dare I say it almost accept it as the norm these days amongst our support but it's certainly no coincidence that the only other club that they have attacked with Made up taigy victim fairytales are a club who like ourselves have a large Protestant unionst support and are the most successful in their league.....

Daily rhecord = Fenian propaganda for Fenian scum...

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They're talking red dots as in lasers on guns. Not a laser pen 

They're also talking about the pens too mate 

"and that in 1995 it would be some years before laser pointers became easily available and affordable to members of the public, one wonders where, exactly, these red dots may have appeared from in this match that didn’t actually happen"

29 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

:lol: I knew it was the somebody.. epic fail

I wondered why the fuck I was getting mentioned in this thread :confused:

I already commented, elsewhere (last night), on this cracking statement. This is what RFC should be producing not what bullneck, marble mooth XF, that fat johhny arse or the current rhebel blogger produce.

Whoever wrote that should be hired immediately by us. Mind you mini murray and our minister MD would shit a brick hence why we currently have the soft shoe shuffle boys defending the club with feather dusters.

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

They're also talking about the pens too mate 

"and that in 1995 it would be some years before laser pointers became easily available and affordable to members of the public, one wonders where, exactly, these red dots may have appeared from in this match that didn’t actually happen"

never even seen that bit :lol:

But aye they were about 150 quid a time back then no?

44 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I just hope linfields records are correct! If they can produce a record of the game, then the statement loses credibility.

Derek Whyte didn't even  play for Aberdeen in 95.

I never saw the original article when it came out but is clearly made up. So the only Aberdeen players who had to walk past a pub had celtic connections?? 

21 minutes ago, thehost said:

I wondered why the fuck I was getting mentioned in this thread :confused:

I already commented, elsewhere (last night), on this cracking statement. This is what RFC should be producing not what bullneck, marble mooth XF, that fat johhny arse or the current rhebel blogger produce.

Whoever wrote that should be hired immediately by us. Mind you mini murray and our minister MD would shit a brick hence why we currently have the soft shoe shuffle boys defending the club with feather dusters.

Sorry mate lol