Creampuff

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a quote from a tarrier site called videoceltsĀ 

"People in football are notorious for wind-ups and it appears that Miller has been ā€˜at itā€™ with a colourful description to suit the requirements of the day."

These mhanky fucks can't seriously think they'll get away with this one. Although the things they've gotten away with already then no wonder.

DISGUSTING DIRTY MHANKY FENIANĀ LYING NEVER ASHAMED CUNTSĀ 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

This is a quote from a tarrier site called videoceltsĀ 

"People in football are notorious for wind-ups and it appears that Miller has been ā€˜at itā€™ with a colourful description to suit the requirements of the day."

These mhanky fucks can't seriously think they'll get away with this one. Although the things they've gotten away with already then no wonder.

DISGUSTING DIRTY MHANKY FENIANĀ LYING NEVER ASHAMED CUNTSĀ 

just a bit of craic, obv, nothing to see here

Well done Linfield's PR & legal department. But this proves once & for all that somone has to read the Scottish redtops to bring them to task rather than just ignoring them. What was the old sales mantra when I worked in sales "know your enemy".Ā 

Ā 

Well known liars. Look at the Brenda story last season about Rangers fans hailing him as the saviour of Glasgow! Just like the joe Miller story it didn't happen but the daily rhebel still printed it. They don't care if it's blatant lies.

8 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Rent-a-quoteĀ :lol:Ā Ā 

If your opponents need some taunting just call, Rent-a-quote,Ā 
We've got Phil's and ghouls and freaks and fools, at Rent-a-quote,Ā 
Hear ooh aah up theĀ ra, it'sĀ a haunting melody,Ā 
Remember what you read is not a mystery but ..... Rent-a-quote!Ā 
At your paper be a smarty andĀ hire Rent-a-quote,Ā 
You can get a bite fromĀ the other side, with Rent-a-quote,Ā 
You can let our lying move you, and for fun play with young cocks,Ā 
Because we aim to shock, we hope you knees will knock, that's Rent-a-quote!!!!

Ghoulish laughing fades..........

:mutley:Ā  will I get ma jaikit?

Ā 

Different mate ?

15 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I wouldnt be surprised if Aberdeen had actually played some taig team and got similar treatment and Miller was either to ignorant or too drunk to remember which team it was

Maybe he's just a liar playing to that papers audience.

Sometimes the simple reason is the truth.

3 hours ago, thehost said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6680697.stm

Ā 

The former manager of Clyde football club has denied making racist and anti-Semitic remarks during a club tour of Canada.

Graham Roberts was giving evidence at an industrial tribunal in Glasgow.

The ex-Rangers player refutes claims that he called opponents Jew-boy, pineapple-head and donkey.

Mr Roberts, 47, said he was unfairly sacked by the club for highlighting financial irregularities concerning the funding of the trip to Canada.

He said he had been targeted after he "caught out" assistant manager Joe Miller.

Overseas tour

Mr Roberts said the accusations were made after he called Mr Miller a thief after discovering money for coaching was unavailable.

Ā 

Ā 

rest in link

Ā 

good old fingers miller

That part made me laugh far more than I probably should have.Ā :rofl:

22 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I wouldnt be surprised if Aberdeen had actually played some taig team and got similar treatment and Miller was either to ignorant or too drunk to remember which team it was

This probably what kind of happened. Or he played a few Irish teams and his story is a mish mash of his fractured memories.

If ever our pr/media department needed a lesson in how to deal with lying bastards its this. Absolutely first class and how to challenge downright lying bastards. Ā As for papers making apologies, fuck that, as so many have said,Ā the damage is already done, emblazoned all over papers in bold, yet with an apology, you would need the fkn Hubble telescope to find it. Ā And as for the Ā rhecord blogger. I had to stop myself throwing my iPad through the window reading his last drivel about no editorial bias in the mhedia. Really, let's look at 2 of the rhebels most recent disgraces. A high profile club in Scotland is embroiled in a tax avoidance scheme that's deemed to be illegal, it involved circa 20 players, directors andĀ the chairmen. What was the rhebel picture on the front page, BawBag Barton in a Rangers top when he wasn't at Rangers when it happened. You can bet your bottom dollar if this was Glasgow RangersĀ employees there would've been a double page spread with every person picturedĀ and details of theirĀ financial wrongdoing, and that's not just opinion, we all know it would've happened. Then the latest from Keech, most optimistic and positive news from Rangers re the retail deal, brilliant news, what does Keech do, pull out the element of soft loans and runs with a headline of 'Loan Rangers'. Fuck me, the rhebel blogger must be smoking way too much funny fags or he really is an excellentĀ Trojan horse.Ā 

The back tracking has started and he's failing miserably!! Says it was a training match, not a friendly, and not at Windsor ParkĀ against Linfield!Ā 

so clearly the lies continue, surely you would know the difference between a training match & beingĀ in a stadium full of people pointing lasers at you? ?

Ā 

Ā 

Miller recalled a tale of a match in Belfast and claimed ā€œthere were red dots on us for the whole 90 minutesā€. He wrongly believed the match had taken place at Windsor Park.

Miller also claimed he and several team-mates had been abused outside a pub near the ground. TheĀ Daily RecordĀ contacted Miller after the interview to clarify his claims and he insisted it wasnā€™t a friendly but a training game with no official result.Ā 

Miller has apologised over the incident he wrongly believed took place at Windsor Park

Miller admits his regret over the furore and insists his remarks werenā€™t intended to offend.

He said: ā€œDuring an interview last week with several members of the Scottish press I recounted an event but I got the grounds mixed up. I realise that now. I mistakenly thought it was Windsor Park but it wasnā€™t.

ā€œThis event occurred over 25 years ago and my memory has let me down. I apologise to Linfield football Club for any offence taken. These comments werenā€™t intended to be a slight on the club or their fans.ā€

The infiniteĀ monkeyĀ theorem states thatĀ aĀ monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.

Recent evidence suggestsĀ the Daily Record Sports department is currently trialling this concept butĀ areĀ stillĀ about 20 million years away from their first coherent and accurate sports article.Ā 

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

The back tracking has started and he's failing miserably!! Says it was a training match, not a friendly, and not at Windsor ParkĀ against Linfield!Ā 

so clearly the lies continue, surely you would know the difference between a training match & beingĀ in a stadium full of people pointing lasers at you? ?

Ā 

Ā 

Miller recalled a tale of a match in Belfast and claimed ā€œthere were red dots on us for the whole 90 minutesā€. He wrongly believed the match had taken place at Windsor Park.

Miller also claimed he and several team-mates had been abused outside a pub near the ground. TheĀ Daily RecordĀ contacted Miller after the interview to clarify his claims and he insisted it wasnā€™t a friendly but a training game with no official result.Ā 

Miller has apologised over the incident he wrongly believed took place at Windsor Park

Miller admits his regret over the furore and insists his remarks werenā€™t intended to offend.

He said: ā€œDuring an interview last week with several members of the Scottish press I recounted an event but I got the grounds mixed up. I realise that now. I mistakenly thought it was Windsor Park but it wasnā€™t.

ā€œThis event occurred over 25 years ago and my memory has let me down. I apologise to Linfield football Club for any offence taken. These comments werenā€™t intended to be a slight on the club or their fans.ā€

Well that has clarified everything hasn't it?Ā :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ā 

19 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Even my 12 year old would not come up with a lame excuse like that. Ā I hope Miller gets the help he obviously needs.