Naismith speaks on his departure....

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if his reason for wanting to come back might have something to do with knowing his time is up in England and the fact that Rangers are back in the top teir again.........hmmmm. 

Fuck him,  we'll get back to the top without him, Pedro is trying hard to get everyone singing from the same hymn book and that little cunt will just cause division.

38 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

In terms of his footballing ability he is better than anything we have. If we were turning him down it should be for his fitness and not because of how he left us.

...and there's far better available.

What the fuck is it with us and wanting ex players back?

Fuck me, there's cunts on here who were wanking themselves into a frenzy over the possible return of Lafferty ffs.

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Ok, he's apologised, but he's not stupid. Surely he must've known that coming out with that ridiculous statement was going to upset the fans. This does reek of him trying to worm his way back in somehow. 

Fuck him.

He would have been very badly advised by a greedy agent who would just see £ signs, What gutted me is that he was one of us and we all stood togeather while all those greedy bastards bailed.

If we went for him he should come back on a reduced wage and prove to us fans that he is trying to make thing right.  We can all say what we want about him but he was the link up man when he was with us and him and Jelavic were both class acts and  we must do all in our power to stop them at 8. 

39 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If we got Dorrans, Naismith, and a winger of genuine quality, I'm certain we could challenge for this title.  

Agree. Naismith would be the best player in our squad. 

55 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He would have been very badly advised by a greedy agent who would just see £ signs, What gutted me is that he was one of us and we all stood togeather while all those greedy bastards bailed.

If we went for him he should come back on a reduced wage and prove to us fans that he is trying to make thing right.  We can all say what we want about him but he was the link up man when he was with us and him and Jelavic were both class acts and  we must do all in our power to stop them at 8. 

His agent may well have written the statement but he should've known better than to go ahead and read it out. 

If he was “badly advised by his agent” or read out a “pre-prepared statement at a staged press conference” why did he wait til now to sort of apologise and try and make things right? He’s had fucking years to sort that shit out. 

He’s sorry ~ I’m sure he is, but only because now he has to face it if he’s to come back. If he had no intention of moving back up, he wouldn’t have even opened his mouth. 

Hes a fucking coward. 

23 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

@govanblue comes across well and does a lot for charity, so are you saying we should all like him? :whistle:

I should bloody well hope so.  That's the only reason I do it.

Speaking of which.  You not fancy supporting our sterling work this season?  It's only a tenner, and irrespective of the tosser who organises it, nobody can deny it's an extremely effective way of supporting Rangers, with an added bonus of making some Old Men very happy.

Bishtour6.jpg

19 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I should bloody well hope so.  That's the only reason I do it.

Speaking of which.  You not fancy supporting our sterling work this season?  It's only a tenner, and irrespective of the tosser who organises it, nobody can deny it's an extremely effective way of supporting Rangers, with an added bonus of making some Old Men very happy.

Bishtour6.jpg

Stick me down for a tenner please GB.

Will meet you before an early season league game and square you up. 

25 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Stick me down for a tenner please GB.

Will meet you before an early season league game and square you up. 

You're already on the pledged list.  Just PM me beforehand. :tu:

I see some fans attended his possible signing when older players try and come in for the last big pay day when they have fuck all of a career any more. Nah thanks mate, the NHS fixes knees and old people disabilities not Glasgow Rangers.

13 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

His agent may well have written the statement but he should've known better than to go ahead and read it out. 

I know that,  you know that but he's a young lad thinking of his career, But if he came back at  a reduced wage and said he was badly advised and put it to bed then I want to stop them doing 7, 8, 9 then 10,  after this season it's just 8, 9, 10 and unless we get a really good winger and Dorran and maybe Naismith then we are fucked this season also.

We need to do all in our power now to maintain as many records as possible and stop the tide of defeats to them, they are catching us in titles, the are catching us in games won against each other and those are two bragging rights I do not wish to lose.

Who else of his quality and who knows our game could we get?  But he must apologise from the off set when he is sitting there with the manager in front of the cameras so the world can see him apologising then go and smash those bastards and get our title back ???

8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Some of our fans sicken me to the core.

I always said the same but we are bad and will be also rans by September weekend the way things are going.

I don't want to look back in a few years time and they have won 10 and Gazza , Gough, Laudrups, Iain Ferguson, McCoist , Hateley's acheivents have been surpassed as they would have wiped the floor with any Celtic team who won any of the last 6 titles and I honestly think they would have wiped the floor with whoever the sign in the next 4 year.

They pumped us in 5 games last year and it took a goal 2 mins from the end to stop it being a clean sweep and they are reeling in all our records.  We are nowhere near them and with Dorran , Naismith and a good winger we might just sneak it and i am so desperate for that to happen I would even take that cunt back.