• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Still can't deal with that result from last night. Literally woke up a few times during the night hoping it was just a really shit dream.

Same thing keeps repeating in my head that they were a team of part timers. To make matters even more fucking annoying when I look at different posts online in the last few hours I see that as usual some fans have decided this was a blip and we can still win the league next year.

Absolute dog shit. We have been stuck in the worst nightmare possible for about 6 years now. Just when things seem more positive it gets shot down in flames and we're about 10 steps back from where we thought we were.

Good luck to anyone that works with or talks to taigs. I think I'd set myself on fire. 

And the same bastards have been hovering around since then.King and co 

I swear .As long as he is there .This will all continue 

I was sleeping for the game (4 hours ahead), woke up and the first thing I saw was a message from my brother about the result. Fucking angry, disappointed, let down, angry, and angry again. At least I've met none of them yet, they're in short supply in Kazakhstan thankfully.

54 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Spot on. We need serious investment & we will not be getting it any time soon. Do I really need to explain why?

People need to see the bigger picture here.

Warburton and his EFL1 side were a cut price option. They got us promoted but failed big style in the Premiership.

Caixinha and his unknown Mexicans and Portuguese are a cut price option too. Last night tells its own story.

Without investment we will continue as we are. Those who fought the case for the current board or 'good guys' as they seemed to call them need to take a long hard look at themselves. 

Cut price option yer pedro has publicy said he has landed all his targets..  he will be on a pretty penny aswell id imagine. 

Hungover, still fuming. :anger:

My expectations have been well and truly been reset to zero.

All the highs of the start of the transfer Window, the cash being spent, retail deal all means fuck all if the team, tactics,  players and manager are all shit!

I managed to carry on after the 7 goal thrashing from the scum at Hampden in 1957; as I thought it could not get worse.....I carried on after the embarrassment of Berwick Rangers in 1967; as I thought it couldn't get any worse....I carried on after getting humped and humiliated against diddy teams in Europe; as I thought it could not get worse...I carried on after the years of relegation to the bottom tier of Scottish football and watching McCoist make a right cunt of it; as I thought it could not get any worse...I woke up this morning at 3.00am to watch us play a team of amateurs who are one of the worst teams I have ever seen in my life with one thought in my brain; it can't get any worse.....It FUCKING DID. How I have managed to carry on, I'm fucked if I know.

I sat shaking my head when he brought on Windass, then I shook it even more when I saw where he was told to play; immediately I had a feeling that once again, it could certainly get worse. I swear when I finally get to sleep sometime tonight I will have fucking nightmares that I never thought possible.

It really is unbelievable. This is the lowest I've felt supporting Rangers for a long long time. It's all been said on here but the optimism we all had last week felt brilliant. Looked the club had finally turned the corner. Then we produce unacceptable shite like that last night. Fuck knows where we go from here. Could be another very long season. 

1 minute ago, LiviGer said:

It really is unbelievable. This is the lowest I've felt supporting Rangers for a long long time. It's all been said on here but the optimism we all had last week felt brilliant. Looked the club had finally turned the corner. Then we produce unacceptable shite like that last night. Fuck knows where we go from here. Could be another very long season. 

I was feeling the same way earlier until I remembered raith lol

50 minutes ago, Smile said:

Worse now it's sunk in, the thing is after the end of the season we had under him and the Pre-season friendlies it was not much of a shock.

That's the thing it's just been pish bar 5 mins at pittodrie. Even friendlies with no shots on goal. Talk about transitions and phases to make the game feel over technical in am attempt to pull the wool over our eyes.

Lucky for Dave King it wasn't at home as there would have been 50k angry supporters there. As it was away those 50k were just fans so its not as bad.

Just now, Jimbob11 said:

I was feeling the same way earlier until I remembered raith lol

This is worse than Raith. Couldn't have given a fuck about that cup. The Europa league was massive for us this season and we blow it against the 4th best team in Luxembourg. Absolute shambles. 

Had a blissful few seconds after waking before I remembered. Just glad to be off work for the next 5 days. Aren't even many of them in my work, I just can't be fucked with it. I hate football sometimes.