waghorn off to ipswich

robg58

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ryan_1 said:

If we receive a fee, I'd like us to buy another striker. 

We'll need more than Herrera, Morelos and Miller. Especially if we're playing with two strikers each week. 

We absolutely need a reliable goal scorer

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I'm fucking amazed you have the ability to read to be honest.

I'm amazed that you've written off two players who have recently moved to a new country and learning the language (Morelos) after how many minutes of football?

I've watched Herrera against OM and Motherwell, he done more than enough to show that he will be a lot better option that Waghorn.

He can actually hold up a ball and link the play which MW was incapable of doing. He also knows how to use his physicality without giving away free kicks every two minutes. He gave the OM centre halves a torrid time and was nice to see the ball not going straight back down the park like it used to when we tried to hit Waghorn. We gave Herrera no service in either of those games either, give the boy a chance and see what he can do.

Martyn Waghorn done absolutely nothing in his Rangers career in the top flight to suggest he will be missed even in the slightest. I for one am delighted never to have to watch him go one on one and blooter it at the keeper or watch him run it out of play again.

1 million quid, it's true that there's silly money in England then?! Fucking hell...

Did well at the lower level but didn't make the step up and seemed to be on a downward spiral, good bit of business.

Always wanted him to.do well, seemed like a decent guy but he was frustrating as fuck last season!

7 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

1 million quid, it's true that there's silly money in England then?! Fucking hell...

Did well at the lower level but didn't make the step up and seemed to be on a downward spiral, good bit of business.

Always wanted him to.do well, seemed like a decent guy but he was frustrating as fuck last season!

0.5% of Neymar.

I wish him well. No animosity here from me.

He wasn't the worst signing we've had - not even close and done a grand job getting us promoted back to the top flight.

But the obvious thing was he wasn't good enough to step it up when we needed it. To get a million is right good business. 

Good deal all round for us all.