Police Investigate Death Threats Against Lennon

FSM

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Just allow the authorities to get on with it - his own actions condemn him. 

what was the situation with his disciplinary record at the giro dome,he was constantly getting pulled up with an increasing length of ban policy,did this get wiped clean

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Sick of hearing about this fucking bell end now he did what he does best wind us up just take it on the chin and hope we fucking humiliate his teams when we meet them.

We all knew as soon as he stepped back up here what would happen.. the day he turned up at ibrox was always going to be controversial. (Although we didn't help ourselves on the day with our emotions on the pitch at times)

he will once again be the figure of hate when they play us or hearts, poor boy, however once the diet green an grey play the full fat, he'll be lauded as the messiah.

run out of town at Bolton, the butcher of Barcelona has once again shown why, although technically a good coach, he is a lunatic on the sidelines as a manager.

never get a game in the EPL. 

2 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

What amuses me is the whole if you don't like him your some kind of anti-irish racist,I don't care where he's from,I don't like him cause he's a dick

He was disliked in England because the English are all anti-Irish Paranoid Protestants, guy is a cunt plain and simple.

if he does get topped we must arrange a party, sorry candle-lit vigil.  

See to be honest if I was the guy that made the Tweet and seen this uproar, I'd actually go out my way and walk into a centralised Police Station and say it was me and explain it wasn't a threat (as anyone with a braincell reading it can see) ... admit it's an unsavoury thing to post but you don't like him. If that's an offence fine but explain your case clearly it's far from a death threat. 

If the Police really want to charge you over it, they will. They will come to your door or your work and hold you in a cell overnight. This way the guy can pick his time when it suits and do it on his terms and explain before it gets to the charge stage. 

6 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

He was celebrating facing the Rangers fans...there is precedent there and he should have been red carded for it by the ref.

However the ref was a cunt and would have sent off any of our players who brought up the issue.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1418089/hibs-neil-lennon-rangers-taunt-ibrox-goal-celebration/

nintchdbpict0003452995312.jpg?strip=all&

Classy cunt.

Where's the precedent for a straight red for celebrating towards rival fans?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Halliday at Morton?

Or was that a second yellow?

it doesn't really matter what the colour was ,I think it was read because he appealed ,and the outcome was the card was upheld as he could have started a riot ,funny thing was he was in the centre circle at the time and it was no more than an arm raised ,nothing like the girfuy that tlrb did on Saturday at an increased security risk match 

Just now, magic8ball said:

it doesn't really matter what the colour was ,I think it was read because he appealed ,and the outcome was the card was upheld as he could have started a riot ,funny thing was he was in the centre circle at the time and it was no more than an arm raised ,nothing like the girfuy that tlrb did on Saturday at an increased security risk match 

It was 2nd yellow and there was no appeal.

22 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Slightly different, but Pat Fenlon was sent to the stand for "gesturing" to Hearts fans when they beat hibs 5-1 in the cup final.

Similar punishment should have occured here.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Slightly different, but Pat Fenlon was sent to the stand for "gesturing" to Hearts fans when they beat hibs 5-1 in the cup final.

Similar punishment should have occured here.

Fair enough. It was actually a genuine question as Halliday seems to be the example used and that's obviously not what happened with him.

49 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Halliday at Morton?

Or was that a second yellow?

36 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That idiot on Saturday was more likely to spark a riot than Halliday.

Whether a red card offense or not, he should face some form of sanction. This shite about us being the whipping boy of Scottish football will not end well.

5 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

That idiot on Saturday was more likely to spark a riot than Halliday.

Whether a red card offense or not, he should face some form of sanction. This shite about us being the whipping boy of Scottish football will not end well.

when Lennon was manager with the shower he caused mayhem in the game,not just the game but a lot of Scottish society problems can be linked to him,

he caused the referees strike ,when refs were costing his team points,ironically on the day of the unbiased foreign refs his team drew at home ,

he was the instigator in the trouble with mcoist that caused the infamous shame game ,a situation that was blown out of all proportion by salmond,at a time where the snp was struggling pre election,he promised a clamp down on sectarianism and offensive behaviour,we saw an increase in snp support and the much flawed and anti Scottish football fan offensive behaviour at football act ,which is now being removed ,the increase in snp support has devided this country for a generation 

Lennons behaviour ,which seems forgotten by his media pals led him to bans from the touchline to a level never seen in Scotland before and probably the world ,think he was sitting on 8games for his next offence ,

the guy has serious issues as well as being a vile anti protestant ,last night i listened to that biased programme on superscoreboard ,a bear was on ,spoke well ,he was talking about Lennon actions and said that they were out of order ,he said he was a youth coach and if he had acted in the same way he would be pulled up in from of the syfa and banned,he also said that he thought Lennon was a crackpot,the action by the programme was to cut him off immediately, 

once the show returned one of his freinds ,kheevins said that he feared for the future of the game if people like that were running youth football ,

when Lennon left last time I thought ,good riddance to a twisted man who is dragging our game down to sewer level,now he's back he's upto his old tricks of instigation and running behind the bigot offended card whenever there is a reaction, 

also saw yesterday that he demanded a hearts security man be sacked for making the 5 1 gesture behind him in a picture ,proves he loves to dish things out but can't handle the replies ,

the sooner this crackpot cancer of the game gets out this country the better it is for us all 

13 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

He was celebrating facing the Rangers fans...there is precedent there and he should have been red carded for it by the ref.

However the ref was a cunt and would have sent off any of our players who brought up the issue.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1418089/hibs-neil-lennon-rangers-taunt-ibrox-goal-celebration/

nintchdbpict0003452995312.jpg?strip=all&

Classy cunt.

"Please someone run on and have a go at me so I can get my victim card out"

Imo that is exactly what he was hoping for.

This toerag, Griffiths scarf to post and Brown at the noise up, Hibs exuberance, Motherwell exuberance, Aberdeens songsheet when visiting, I see a bit of a one way theme going on here and little or no reprimanding happening from above.

I would not call that a goal celebration in any shape or form.

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Pity they aren't investigating his actual death by some slow painful and particularly nasty parasite infestation. 

A parasite wouldnt want to live on this dirtbag

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

when Lennon was manager with the shower he caused mayhem in the game,not just the game but a lot of Scottish society problems can be linked to him,

he caused the referees strike ,when refs were costing his team points,ironically on the day of the unbiased foreign refs his team drew at home ,

he was the instigator in the trouble with mcoist that caused the infamous shame game ,a situation that was blown out of all proportion by salmond,at a time where the snp was struggling pre election,he promised a clamp down on sectarianism and offensive behaviour,we saw an increase in snp support and the much flawed and anti Scottish football fan offensive behaviour at football act ,which is now being removed ,the increase in snp support has devided this country for a generation 

Lennons behaviour ,which seems forgotten by his media pals led him to bans from the touchline to a level never seen in Scotland before and probably the world ,think he was sitting on 8games for his next offence ,

the guy has serious issues as well as being a vile anti protestant ,last night i listened to that biased programme on superscoreboard ,a bear was on ,spoke well ,he was talking about Lennon actions and said that they were out of order ,he said he was a youth coach and if he had acted in the same way he would be pulled up in from of the syfa and banned,he also said that he thought Lennon was a crackpot,the action by the programme was to cut him off immediately, 

once the show returned one of his freinds ,kheevins said that he feared for the future of the game if people like that were running youth football ,

when Lennon left last time I thought ,good riddance to a twisted man who is dragging our game down to sewer level,now he's back he's upto his old tricks of instigation and running behind the bigot offended card whenever there is a reaction, 

also saw yesterday that he demanded a hearts security man be sacked for making the 5 1 gesture behind him in a picture ,proves he loves to dish things out but can't handle the replies ,

the sooner this crackpot cancer of the game gets out this country the better it is for us all 

You pretty much covered everything i was about to say. This man is a cancer in our game. Imo he has serious issues. He was 100% to blame for the so called "shame game" by continually having a go at Rangers players,something i expect McCoist took umbrage at. And when a man such as Jim Duffy who despite his background is a guy i respect,loses it with Lennon it tells you all you need to know. He has no business being in charge of an under 8 side never mind the top levels of the game. As the caller rightly said he is indeed a crackpot. Who is blanket proctected by the mhedia here. In England that would not be the case.

33 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

You pretty much covered everything i was about to say. This man is a cancer in our game. Imo he has serious issues. He was 100% to blame for the so called "shame game" by continually having a go at Rangers players,something i expect McCoist took umbrage at. And when a man such as Jim Duffy who despite his background is a guy i respect,loses it with Lennon it tells you all you need to know. He has no business being in charge of an under 8 side never mind the top levels of the game. As the caller rightly said he is indeed a crackpot. Who is blanket proctected by the mhedia here. In England that would not be the case.

in the open world of Scotland we are labled bigots for telling the truth about him 

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

"Please someone run on and have a go at me so I can get my victim card out"

Imo that is exactly what he was hoping for.

This toerag, Griffiths scarf to post and Brown at the noise up, Hibs exuberance, Motherwell exuberance, Aberdeens songsheet when visiting, I see a bit of a one way theme going on here and little or no reprimanding happening from above.

I would not call that a goal celebration in any shape or form.

?? great post PC. 

This is them now tracking down some teenager and Lennon and the media playing the victim card.

Fuck all about the referee in the papers, just that Rangers fans are not happy?    The cunt let Stokes assault Travenier then grab Jack by the throats and getting the Rangers player sent off as a result, then the close line on Morelos both red cards all day long then late after late tackle.

Why are our media not reporting these things?  Oh I forgot it's not Celtic,

We are still waiting for the board to stand up for us fans who paid good mone for a game to be ruined by a curropt offical or a very incompetent ref who should be doing our lower leagues as he was that bad. 

He and he alone cost Rangers the 3pts by not sticking to the rule book and if it keeps up I can see a lot of fans walking away unless the board come out swinging as we can't fight the SFA etc alone..

I fully expect Jack's card to stand and I also expect Stokes for the throat grab and the defender who close lined Morelos both to be given 3 games bans as if not then it's  allowed to grab Rangers players by the throat and run and dive and close line them which even in Rugby is a straight red.