Football Lads Alliance

Virtuoso

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No doubt the only club too in this left wing cesspitĀ 

Seen the rally they had in London last month, very impressive, and happy we are involved, but wait for the media to label us an EDL / SDL type organisation consisting of anti Islamists,Ā in fact i could write the article now and save the newspapers the bother as they are that predictable on these issues

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Seen the rally they had in London last month, very impressive, and happy we are involved, but wait for the media to label us an EDL / SDL type organisation consisting of anti Islamists,Ā in fact i could write the article now and save the newspapers the bother as they are that predictable on these issues

Almost as predictable as some of the comments will be on here, too, no doubt.

I have been keeping note and seen the videos they uploaded. Obviously they have been organising in the background and ended up thousands walking through London. Good to see them all together. But the usual with the media, didn't really show anything about it, but I'm sure if there was trouble they would be all over it. If they had something up here I would more than likely go along and show some support. ?

Watched their vid of the Sikh on the FB page wearing the orange and blue ! Staunch as fuck he was.....:pipe:Ā every so often these groups spring up get a lot of support on the street get no msm coverage and slowly disappear again.....fair play for using their freedom of speech andĀ expressing their views but will no doubt prove a fruitless exercise imo...