*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

If the rumours on the Cardiff forum are correct and Rangers are paying Johns 200k wages for the season I can't imagine he has come up here to sit on the bench till Wallace gets injured. 

Would stick him at LM and see what he can do on Saturday. 

Can't make this because of work. Quietly confident we will be taking three points of them. Two or three nil. Just keep winning and keep building the confidence up. Couple more wins before we get the taigs. So yeah a two or three goal win will do nicely and no injuries and bit more game time for the team and Pena on for longer as well.

14 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Can't make this because of work. Quietly confident we will be taking three points of them. Two or three nil. Just keep winning and keep building the confidence up. Couple more wins before we get the taigs. So yeah a two or three goal win will do nicely and no injuries and bit more game time for the team and Pena on for longer as well.

I'll take your seat for the game then mate, yes?

On the other hand it might be better if I go to your work for you, and you go to the game.

Will be interesting to see what Pedro does with the two new boys that play on the left.

Now I know none of these were the supports first, second or even 5th choice players but we have been crying out for a left mid fielder and new left back. As bought on a temporary measure (loan deals) it would suggest that Pedro did not get the people that he had hoped for but nonetheless they are here and I am sure they will hope not to only warm the bench. Its clear that The Dalcio is not in his plans so I hope that the two new boys get a run out over the next couple of games as if there are decent it would be good to have them settled in the team pre old firm.  

Our record away from home has been fantastic since Pedro took over so I cant see anything other than a comfortable win this week.

Rangers to win 2-0

16 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Will be interesting to see what Pedro does with the two new boys that play on the left.

Now I know none of these were the supports first, second or even 5th choice players but we have been crying out for a left mid fielder and new left back. As bought on a temporary measure (loan deals) it would suggest that Pedro did not get the people that he had hoped for but nonetheless they are here and I am sure they will hope not to only warm the bench. Its clear that The Dalcio is not in his plans so I hope that the two new boys get a run out over the next couple of games as if there are decent it would be good to have them settled in the team pre old firm.  

Our record away from home has been fantastic since Pedro took over so I cant see anything other than a comfortable win this week.

Rangers to win 2-0

We're at home.

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

The game is at Ibrox mate.

What a wally ?

I saw the next five fixtures on the OP and for some reason when writing my post I thought it was Patrick away :duh:

Even better if we are at ibrox then get the boyz playing on the left asvtbere should be plenty of free space for them to explore and let's see what they are made of.

This weeks £5 bet will be going on 3-0 Morelos to score first ?

26 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

What a wally ?

I saw the next five fixtures on the OP and for some reason when writing my post I thought it was Patrick away :duh:

Even better if we are at ibrox then get the boyz playing on the left asvtbere should be plenty of free space for them to explore and let's see what they are made of.

This weeks £5 bet will be going on 3-0 Morelos to score first ?

No.

11 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'll take your seat for the game then mate, yes?

On the other hand it might be better if I go to your work for you, and you go to the game.

The boy and his pal are going. First time he has went over with his mate. Better fecking behave himself and only sing good Loyalist Songs. ?

10 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

The boy and his pal are going. First time he has went over with his mate. Better fecking behave himself and only sing good Loyalist Songs. ?

At least there won't be an empty seat! I'm sure that your boy will do you proud!?

---------------------fod---------------------

Tav ---cardoso---alves---wallace 

----------------------jack----------------------

Candeias-------dorrans-----pena 

-----------morellos--hererra--------

Like to see dorrans pushed further forward . Morellos n Herrera build up the partnership and Pena to get a start . Dundee at home , no reason why not .

3-0 . morellos dorrans hererra

14 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just speaking to a Rangers supporting taxi driver there and he assures me between asking him if "been busy the day" and other petty trivial shite that The Rangers will see off the challenge of Dundee 4-0 comfortably !

image.gif.481f99aefe24d5d73006623cb29e73ed.gif

Did he mention that Pedro said that  MOH is a fud and it means the same in Portuguese.