Butcher

Domthenbud

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

My old man was at the game, he would have been 20. I was still more than a decade away :lol: 

Love John Greig's story about spitting on, and wiping his hands on his shirt so he could greet the Princess.

big bushy sideburns were the order of the day

df55ae4665da9f2b3b8a7e834f008d75.jpg 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Wee Doddy looks proud as punch.

I love those adidas tracksuits.

I also love the pics from Barcelona at the hotel. All the boys in their red away shirts, blue adidas tracksuits, and blue gazelle like trainers.

I think Doddy looks like "damn I just farted".   

Barcelona, aye was there as well.  Those two and the DJ league cup win are still three of my favourites. 

58 minutes ago, Roaring meg said:

Listening last night you would have taken Kevin Thomson as our former captain and HOF member. Butcher trying to be funny is brutal 

He is no natural raconteur that's for sure, most times he is better just shutting the fuck up because his efforts at humour are primary 5 material, he fits in well on BT though.

50 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Pretty sure he still does hospitality stuff in the members lounge which is a fucking joke to be honest. 

Tempted to go along and ask him personally "Why are you being a cunt to the Club that made you a millionaire"??

Then crack his fucking jaw..

11 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Appreciate the comments and agree with all. However I am sure he said, " there will be a few more tackles between these two and an elbow from Pena.". I believe. That is fucking wrong on all fronts if I heard correctly.

not defending him but he was right was he not. still a knob end though