Ally: I Didn't Have Any Good Players

BlueMexican

The guy shows no shame.  Just as long as he stays away from Ibrox as he's not fucking welcome the leech of a man. The shit he did as a player and we stood by him and he was a millionaire long before admin but the greedy cunt made sure he had a rock solid contract before Whyte took over and his pal Martin Bain made sure it was in place.

The club got fucked over as they all new exactly what Whyte was but Ally was okay regardless, fast forward too Green and he sells us down the river for a shit load of shares, then their is the gardening leave when he knew the club was struggling yet he still took his 1Ib of gold.   Where did you think that money came from Ally? Us cunts that worshipped you after your hatrick in the league cup final, or our kids or grand kids when we had already dug so deep for the club  

Rangers legend as a player, cunt of a manager and cunt of a person. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I hate mccoist but he’s right 

but he also signed them 

so 

fuck mccoist and his penny shares 

It saddens me to hate him because of the goals he scored on the pitch and the joy it brought , but the way he conducts himself now and how he's acted since 2012 means he's tarnished himself and  destroyed what he had , all for personal greed.

14 minutes ago, murzo said:

It saddens me to hate him because of the goals he scored on the pitch and the joy it brought , but the way he conducts himself now and how he's acted since 2012 means he's tarnished himself and  destroyed what he had , all for personal greed.

Glad he kept hold of it.  Rather him than Green, Whyte, Llambias and all the other leaches...which is where it was headed otherwise.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Yeah, our Ally loves a wee joke now and again, and now he's playing to the mass audience by cracking them about the team he actually managed himself. 

The guy has no shame and is now a fucking embarrassment to our great club and traditions. Now another Uncle Tom  appeaser for the media to berate us with.

Think I actually preferred him when he kept his arms folded and mouth shut. 

Ally%20McCoist.jpg

Thanks for that. 

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The same people saying the same things - fill yer boots

Aye it's annoying when the same people predictably post the same criticisms, a bit like when posters call us shite after we win games.........by 3..........scoring 4  :whistle:

TBH he's right, the players at his disposal were shite, his fault for signing them, but not his fault for not being able to attract players of a better quality when we're in the lower divisions.

Would have loved a good few up and coming youngsters in his squads, but who's to say the would have joined us in div 3? 

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Whatever happens I'm sure wee Lenny will make the boo boo go away. 

Fucking serpent of a man. 

I'm not sticking up for mccoist but why do Rangers fans put the knife in about a 15 pt lead..,.the tims had 2 games in hand 1 which they won the very next day, yes in theory he had a 9pt lead but to say it was 15 is clutching at straws for the sake of criticising him

Chatting on a sports show is what he excels at, to be honest I bin Absolute radio on Friday mornings to listen to talksport as I find it entertaining in a frivolous way.

The other McCoist stuff has been rinsed and repeated 100 times.

11 hours ago, RDFM said:

Thanks for that. 

Your welcome. 

I notice your dislike for Pedro at the moment, but at least he wears his heart on his sleeve, and is passionate about his job at this club. 

Unlike Ally who wore is heart in his wallet and was only passionate about Ally. 

mcoist is now a business .it's his career .he will be on our screens and airwaves for another 10 to 20 yrs .he will open his trap for payment and say what he likes for effect and cash .

Rangers legend my arse 

compare him to John Grieg.both played for many years and retired to become the true great from their era.went on to manage the club and failed badly .one stayed and worked for the club the other took every penny from every source without any respect for what made him famous 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

mcoist is now a business .it's his career .he will be on our screens and airwaves for another 10 to 20 yrs .he will open his trap for payment and say what he likes for effect and cash .

Rangers legend my arse 

compare him to John Grieg.both played for many years and retired to become the true great from their era.went on to manage the club and failed badly .one stayed and worked for the club the other took every penny from every source without any respect for what made him famous 

That’s a stupid comparison tbf and of course he’s a Rangers legend. He’s just not a good manager that’s all. 

He's right his players were no good, but compared to him as a manager they were giants of the game. 

There will never be another manager who will struggle to win lower league games despite having the 2nd biggest budget in the country. His goals record may be challenged, but his managerial record never will.