On 14/02/2022 at 12:48, NI said:

Ian McColl.

download-1.jpg

download-2.jpg

download-3.jpg

download.jpg

images.jpg

JvqagkP.jpg

i dont think many on here saw him play? what i mind was his headding,he could jump prety  good and then he he would shut his legs and he seemred to hover,it was welll noticed as the papers mentioned it , a hgreat player and a great servet to the club.

21 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

i dont think many on here saw him play? what i mind was his headding,he could jump prety  good and then he he would shut his legs and he seemred to hover,it was welll noticed as the papers mentioned it , a hgreat player and a great servet to the club.

I remember a similar point was made about Gough when heading the ball and I think it's just the presence that some players have ... thanks for posting always good to remind the younger bears that we all had our time supporting the famous Glasgow Rangers :rangers:

On 23/02/2022 at 23:46, holdnudgehold said:

Anyone know why there's a crowd for the team photo? Was that a thing back then? Or it part of a training day or something?

usualy before the first team play the second ,it was the only game pre season as the powers that be only allowed charity or first v second no friendlies in those days.